NFL JERSEYS REFRESH

bbb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really pumping these things out quickly. Here's my take thus far:

Panthers-It's interesting. The silver jersey is nice, but I don't like it more than what they already use. I'm not a fan of the helmet being Panther blue.

Bears-Bear fans will never let you get away with such a design. These uniforms are best left alone.

Bengals-I actually don't hate these. The Bengals are the only team that can pull this sort of look off. Good job.

Lions-The added silver on the jersey just doesn't work. Just go back to the solid Honolulu jerseys.

Broncos-Vertical stripes--or any sort of stripes--going across a football jersey just don't work. They don't really add anything useful or appealing in this or any other case.

Cowboys-Wow! I'm surprisingly impressed by these. I never thought of the Cowboys using a silver jersey before, and now that I've seen it I like it.

Browns-The stripes going down the jersey just have to go.

first of all your restricting your self to the lines of the template, not the ones you've created.

second, if you're going to use paint, do it right. use actual templates, not already created jerseys

third, this is football, not soccer

fourth, take people's feedback. If you're not(which you aren't), then there's no point in sharing them.

I haven't been here long, but I've picked up rules to live by when making NFL concepts:

1.) First, make sure your uniform looks like an NFL uniform. No pinstripes, no chest stripes at all, in fact. This isn't Barclays Premier League. You even said that your Colts jersey looked like a soccer jersey. If you think your football concept looks like a soccer jersey, you're either making a crossover or you're doing it wrong. Make your NFL concepts look like NFL jerseys. Second, but equally as important, make your jerseys look like the team they're for. Many fans can't do without certain aspects of their teams uniforms. Fans of the Browns can't do without their teams helmet, Raiders fans and the simplicity and the black and silver, stuff like that. Don't do without these things, change isn't necessarily a good thing. You need to be able to look at a uniform and say ''Those are the [insert team here], from the [insert league here].''

2.) Don't use the fill tool.

3.) Don't use already created jerseys.

4.) Vertical stripes are a no.

5.) If you can find your font on Microsoft Word, you probably shouldn't use it. Less so with online fonts, but you should probably create your own.

6.) Clean these up. Make it look professional. I understand that you want us to judge your ideas, rather than how you present them, but presentation helps a lot. It doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be... not thrown together using paint, in a few minutes.

7.) I cannot stress this enough, so I'll type it bold: CONSIDER PEOPLES COMMENTS. WE DON'T DO IT FOR OUR HEALTH, WE WANT TO HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER CONCEPT.

8.) Like I said, I can't stress it enough, so I'll make a point of saying it twice: CONSIDER PEOPLES COMMENTS. WE DON'T DO IT FOR OUR HEALTH, WE WANT TO HELP YOU CREATE A BETTER CONCEPT.

Archived