Buffalo Bills logo concept

tomjohnbino

The only thing I would change about the current uni is remove the dark blue outline around the stripes and numbers. Besides that the current unis are perfect.

Makes sense. I'm not sure why they kept that dark blue. It was a horrible addition when they used it on those 'arena league' jerseys, and they should have scrapped it when they went back to a more classic look. Would you keep the helmet striping and mask the same then?

The only thing I would change about the current uni is remove the dark blue outline around the stripes and numbers. Besides that the current unis are perfect.

Makes sense. I'm not sure why they kept that dark blue. It was a horrible addition when they used it on those 'arena league' jerseys, and they should have scrapped it when they went back to a more classic look. Would you keep the helmet striping and mask the same then?

O you reminded me, I would make the helmet stripe the same colors but just straight the whole way. A white face mask would be interesting but would look too much like the Dolphins.

comp_zps46683b81.jpgFor comparison. I think the current logo blends in to the uni. When they wear the throwbacks the logo pops.

Every time I see those Bills uniforms, I just fall in love with them all over again. Can't believe they went from easily one of the worst NFL looks of all time to a great classic look with some nice modern touches.

Both logos, yours and the current one, look great with the uniform by the way.

Archived