Arizona Diamondbacks Concepts

phatskwurl29

I always liked the old puple and teal look the dbacks had. I was disappointed when they went from a unique purple and teal, to red, a color already over-used in baseball and sports in general. They did, however get a few things right with their uniforms and the updated snake D logo. In this I took the aspects, that in my opinion, were the best from both eras. I'll first start out with the color scheme. As I said before, I always liked the purple and teal the dbacks had before, but I feel today that the purple and teal together with the gold looks a little too 90's. I used the teal, because with the rebrand of the marlins, there are no teal teams left in baseball. I kept the tan and black they are currently using because I think they go good together with the teal. Secondly the logos. I'm not sure how others feel about the font used by the dbacks currently, but I'm not a fan of it. It looks like it should be used for a minor league team called the "black widows" or something. I like the style they used in the original to make "diamondbacks" fit together, so used that and changed the font to a more professional look. For the primary and alternate logos, I just took the currents and changed the red parts to teal. Lastly the uniforms. The dbacks best home uniform in my opinion (and according to the ratings on this site) were the purple and teal with the A logo. The current home whites with "d-backs" is awful and bringing back the A on the primary home whites gives them a much cleaner look and avoids a stupid abbreviation like "d-backs." For the road grays I just changed the red to teal and replaced the font with my updated one. The black alternates are pretty much the same other than the teal and number font. The hats are more of the same except for the addition of an alternate A cap with a teal bill. I think the hats and jerseys could be worn in any combination, but my preferred combinations are the solid black A with the home whites, the teal D with the road grays, and the alternate A with teal bill with the alternate blacks.

I'm relatively new with this so suggestions and feedback are welcome!

rlD102W.jpg

I too prefer the older colours. These are good, but I just personally hate logo only jerseys in Baseball. It just seems so Spring/Practice-like. I would like to see the purple come back, but it may be overkill depending on how its used. I'd like to see the white home jersey with "DIAMONDBACKS" written across it instead of the A. And make it the full name because D-Backs always makes me think D-Bags. :P

Also I like the hat at the very bottom, I'll take one please.

I too prefer the older colours. These are good, but I just personally hate logo only jerseys in Baseball. It just seems so Spring/Practice-like. I would like to see the purple come back, but it may be overkill depending on how its used. I'd like to see the white home jersey with "DIAMONDBACKS" written across it instead of the A. And make it the full name because D-Backs always makes me think D-Bags. :P

Also I like the hat at the very bottom, I'll take one please.

Here you go. I included the chest logo because the old one seemed to be the most popular among diamondback fans from what i've seen, but I made this one just in case anyone asked for it.

IkN3lIE.jpg

Archived