• U P D A T E • Seattle Mariners Logo Concept

Go Red Sox!

This i s Great GRS! But unfortunately the Mariners are going back to blue and gold this year.

I really hope that isn't true. The current identity, while not flawless, is leagues better than anything they've ever worn. The colours are perfect, and I'd hate to see them switch back to a generic blue and gold scheme. Let KC and Milwaukee have it.

IDK why they're switching back to blue and gold.. I thought Blue and Teal are fine and especially fitting for a team in the PNW. I fear they may look like the Brewers in the future.

Couldn't agree more!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

This i s Great GRS! But unfortunately the Mariners are going back to blue and gold this year.

I don't think their body is Reggie.

What???

Yeah I know teal and navy is unique and it looks freakin sick.

NEWSGG copy.png

NewMarinerscap_zpsb72ea010.jpg

The new Mariners logo on a New Era cap.

That hat is absolutely stunning! I'm no Mariners fan, but I would definitely buy one of those.

Thanks!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

• 4 months later...

I have a suggestion for the wordmark logos. The jagged bottom edges on all of the letters make them a little hard on the eyes, especially with the added drop shadow behind them. I would flatten the bottom of all of the letters except the "M" and the "S" (which is already flat) and see how that looks. Otherwise, great concept!

Archived