Madden Sacramento Tigers concept

El Scorcho

I can't actually enter the competition because i'm outside the US, but i'd started working on my entry so I thought i'd share it here after seeing robo3687 do the same thing.

I saw tigers and decided to adapt a tiger logo i'd been working on for a while. I got a bit stuck with city and colours, so I just picked one from the list. I originally had the logo orange and black, but made it red to differentiate it from the Bengals. I'm definitely open to ideas when it comes to colours and choice of city.

ngyLMkt.png

Uniforms to follow. I'm using the template they sent around as opposed to one of the user friendly ones I already had, so it's taking a bit of time. I'd love some feedback.

Tiger head is great. Maybe sharpen the angle of the eyes, so it can look a bit more angry. The paw needs a little refinement on the red-orange parts. Wordmark looks fine.

I agree. The paw almost looks like a wolf print to me. Primary could look a little more aggressive, but execution is fantastic.

I have to say, try one of my favourite combinations: Mango yellow (aka yellow-orange, or gold) and black. Between the yellow and orange. Looks nice though. Is it supposed to look retro? The number font makes it look retro.

And maybe looks too similar to the Hamilton Tiger-cats with that shade of yellow... Use the gold I mentioned. For a reference, the Edmonton Eskimos gold would be a good shade. Nice work, though!

Archived