Does success influence a fan's opinion of a logo?

Tigers6884

Or an even more recent study, the Oklahoma City Thunder. Don't get me wrong I and many others still hate the whole identity; but there are many that have cooled or become complacent with it, mostly because they're winning.

Have they really? Who could love this

cool_zps5d2b3a39.jpg

Fans. I was just talking to one the other day. I was saying that the whole bunch looks terrible and there is no real "identity" or something to grab your eye. His come back was "there's a basketball in it." :wacko:

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

If it wasn't for the Lakers history of winning and the hall of famers that have worn the purple and gold everyone would be bashing the Lakers logo for being one of the worst in sports.

los-angeles-lakers-logo-png.png

That's one of the worst logos in sports. Winning doesn't change that. Winning only means that it won't be changed.

If it wasn't for the Lakers history of winning and the hall of famers that have worn the purple and gold everyone would be bashing the Lakers logo for being one of the worst in sports.

los-angeles-lakers-logo-png.png

That's one of the worst logos in sports. Winning doesn't change that. Winning only means that it won't be changed.

That's kind of the problem I was eluding to earlier. A successful team is unlikely to ever change their uniforms/logos, no matter how bad they are.

As a Laker fan, I hate the primary logo. It so badly needs a modernization/redo, but it's just not going to happen at this point.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Super Bowl Championship Rings I to XLVII
2014_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Patch Available Now
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www.efeelsports.ru

Archived