• U P D A T E • Seattle Mariners uniform concept w/ redesigned logos

Go Red Sox!

Here are the Seattle Mariners uniforms with my redesigned logos and wordmarks.

Link to the updated Mariners logo concept: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97531-seattle-mariners-logo-concept

Hope you like it...

SeattleMarinershomeuniform_zpsfaaaa92e.j

Home uniform

SeattleMarinersalternateuniform_zpsf3208

Alternate uniform

SeattleMarinersroaduniform_zpse57fdc56.j

Road uniform

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

On all of your unis, the font used for the logo is different than the font used for the people.

Is this puposeful?

LOVE the concept though. Small tweaks, but good tweaks.

You do know almost every MLB team uses the same font for numbers and names, right?

spacer.png

On the road uniform, the last E in "Seattle" does not appear to be capped similarly to that of the M and S in "Mariners." I would do that to help balance the front of the uni. Otherwise, looking pretty good.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

For the green jersey, make the wordmark, names and numbers either white or silver. Navy on green might be too hard to see. I would also have to agree with a previous poster in saying that the font for the names and numbers should match or be similar to the wordmark/logo font, sort of like with the D-Backs' unis. If anything you really couldn't have the generic fonts in the back when the front looks like that.

– Uniform numbers now have the same font as the wordmark

– Seattle road uniform logo is now equally beveled, gone is the "flag-in-the-wind"-look

– I decided to invert the logo, name and number colors on the alternate uniform in order to get a better readability

SeattleMarinershomeuniform_zps06f81586.j

Home uniform

SeattleMarinersalternateuniformwhitelett

Alternate uniform

SeattleMarinersroaduniform_zpsbc359615.j

Road uniform

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

On all of your unis, the font used for the logo is different than the font used for the people.

Is this puposeful?

You do know almost every MLB team uses the same font for numbers and names, right?

For the green jersey, make the wordmark, names and numbers either white or silver. Navy on green might be too hard to see. I would also have to agree with a previous poster in saying that the font for the names and numbers should match or be similar to the wordmark/logo font, sort of like with the D-Backs' unis. If anything you really couldn't have the generic fonts in the back when the front looks like that.

Thank you for making this edit. I know that the standard blocky font is good, but i particularly like this font, and wanted to see it on a uni otherethan a logo.

thanks!

SeattleMarinersalternateblueuniform_zpsd

Navy-blue alternate home/road uniform

PERFECTION!!!!!!!

tinysig.jpg

Is this puposeful?

Thank you for making this edit. I know that the standard blocky font is good, but i particularly like this font, and wanted to see it on a uni otherethan a logo.

thanks!

SeattleMarinersalternateblueuniform_zpsd

Navy-blue alternate home/road uniform

PERFECTION!!!!!!!

You're welcome! Thanks a lot!

Archived