NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

YelichGraphics

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I click the link, it says, "llfhockey's images are not publicly available."

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Raysox's bills concept is much cleaner and a much more sharper design. His presentation is top notch too.

Did I ask you about Raysox's NFL redesign no. I use MS Paint I can only do so much. + imgur is a little pixly

Raysox's bills concept is much cleaner and a much more sharper design. His presentation is top notch too.

Did I ask you about Raysox's NFL redesign no. I use MS Paint I can only do so much. + imgur is a little pixly

This shouldn't be an excuse. I still can't see the image because the link is broken for me.

However, MS Paint can still make great concepts if you take the time and effort.

Also, Inkscape is a free vector software for anyone to download. Sure it might take you a couple of days to learn some basics (I recommend YouTube tutorials) but your concepts will not only be easier to make, but they will look so much better.

Just got the link to work.

The overall opinion I got from it at first glance is a mix of modern and traditional, which can work sometimes but with this I don't think it doesn. With the mix of the brighter red and blue in this concept it gives me a modern feel, especially with the font chosen. However, the modernized look is halted with a very conservative striping pattern.

Another thing to point out that I think should be switched. The pants striping is opposite of the ones found on the helmet and jerseys. I think if you flip those to fit the set it would look better. (That's something the actual Bills uniforms also lack, the unified striping throughout the uniform).

Overall it's on it's way. Like stated, Execution can be improved, but that can always be improved on. Good start, for your first concept ever it's much better than most I see on these boards and just in general.

I like the Bills striping but I would prefer to see the numbers white. That's just a personal preference. I also wouldn't mind you using the throwback logo, but that's also a personal preference. Congrats on the first concept. Try and take the critiques posted from some of the veteran concept posters to tweak up your presentation. The presentation is rough but the concepts aren't half bad.

Archived