llfhockey

NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

im not any way here are the browns

http://imgur.com/a/c4jqK#0

once again what is the purpose of having two pairs of brown pants having white pants would be better.

and your numbers are WAY to small

just what I prefer the uniform to look like

will you ever listen to the advice we are trying to give you, no team needs 2 pairs of pants that are the same color, the only exception being teams that have pants that need to match the side panels of their jerseys like the broncos, other than that don't use 2 pants that are the same color.

yes but some things I would like to keep not to be rude

I should just stop opening this thread. You use pretty much the same template for every team the only team that was original was the Pat's.

I should just stop opening this thread. You use pretty much the same template for every team the only team that was original was the Pat's.

Me too, I'm just opening this thread for laughs at this point.

Alright, dude we've tried helping you enough, if you prefer the uniform to look like the way you've done it, then do all 32 teams the same way and keep it to yourself, but opening it up here leads to constructive criticism, and your stuff needs some work. If you're not open to C&C then don't post it here, but please listen to us. You have the ability in you, but your concepts aren't going to improve unless you listen to us.

change up the pants stripes. browns lettering needs to be changed. feel free to get creative with teams like the jets or even the bille to do something more with the sleeves than stripes. try numbers on the sleeves or logos or an interesting design that's not always a stripe.

okay update on the browns. check out my hand made logo

numbers are still too small, and the outline is messed up

the lines on your logo are way too thin, and need a lot more work than that it's just too small to see everything

having the logo on the brown pants is a bad idea because you can only see the mouth, it needs to be removed or have a white key line,

okay my image is still under construction. so here are the new browns with better pants http://imgur.com/a/c4jqK#0

check this out

LyneJGZ.png

so heres the rest if you missed it

VdXxvSJ.png

WNYbiuf.png

p4teVs5.png

czLDNyy.png

yoZ0jqX.png

sQ0ndXN.png

You really shouldn't post the teams all together. Because you can now compare all the teams and look at how similar all the teams are.

Maybe you're going too fast. Slow down and really think about what you want to see on the jerseys because right now it seems like Copy/Paste Football League.

well you were all right. I found out that these lacked creativity. So I'm redoing most of them. First up the bills. I changed the pants on the home to match the logo, and I then flipped colors on the shoulders from their originals.

EKs72bB.png

For the jets this design remined me of a runway so thier you have it.

usD9hIL.png

I LOVE the bills and the jets i think look great too i would love to here your opionons

come on no comments? did i lose everybody

come on no comments? did i lose everybody

You're not going to get many comments in 45 minutes kiddo... not everyone is as devoted to your Copy and Paste football league as you are.

well you were all right. I found out that these lacked creativity. So I'm redoing most of them. First up the bills. I changed the pants on the home to match the logo, and I then flipped colors on the shoulders from their originals.

EKs72bB.png

For the jets this design remined me of a runway so thier you have it.

usD9hIL.png

I LOVE the bills and the jets i think look great too i would love to here your opionons

Again, the sleeves are not the persons arms. Those are under armour sleeves to go with the uniform.