llfhockey

NFL Redesign ***(fixing Browns and Patriots logo)***

b5cCLYQ.png

That's clearly a Boston Terrier.

boston-terrier-ii-dean-russo.jpg

I really love the Patriots uniforms. Great work on them!

Wow thank you

Wow thank you

please dont get carried away from a new user with 2 posts...the browns logo needs a lot of work..tbh dk where to starrt

any more replies? or should i go on?

just to let every one know pat has three hir shishes fo a reason. Thats for every super Bowl they won.

Thats why the Bills don't have any JK

One day, a very good one too, they will win the super bowl, mabey in the next 20 years

just to let every one know pat has three hir shishes fo a reason. Thats for every super Bowl they won.

Thats why the Bills don't have any JK

One day, a very good one too, they will win the super bowl, mabey in the next 20 years

what is a hir shish?

hair swish woops

A few things:

-You need to change how both the Bengals and Ravens have that horrid uncentered side striping.

-Grey seems out of place on the Bengals unis.

-Ravens sleeve stripes are awful IMO.

-their striping is inconsistent.

-I feel like the Ravens sets are too dark.

-I feel like you're trying to pad your post count sometimes.

Otherwise pretty good.

Great logos and uniforms :trophy: :winner: :trophy: :winner: :trophy: :winner:

Not taking away from this thread, but you clearly don't know :censored:

He probably didn't even look at them, he was just trying to get one of his two posts needed to start a thread. :)

A few things:

-You need to change how both the Bengals and Ravens have that horrid uncentered side striping.

-Grey seems out of place on the Bengals unis.

-Ravens sleeve stripes are awful IMO.

-their striping is inconsistent.

-I feel like the Ravens sets are too dark.

-I feel like you're trying to pad your post count sometimes.

Otherwise pretty :censored:ty.

This and

You numbers are way way way too small as we have said atleast a dozen times.

Your fonts are bad

The back piece of the collar needs to be the same color (another thing that's been mentioned a bunch)

Your logos need key lines.

I'm honestly just done. I'll start a new one starting with random teams. My first five will be Lions, Eagles, Texans, Bills, and the Bulldogs.

I'm honestly just done. I'll start a new one starting with random teams. My first five will be Lions, Eagles, Texans, Bills, and the Bulldogs.

Why start a new one? can;t you just do random teams from now on?

I'm not trying to be mean here and I want you to keep working at this, but you won't go anywhere with designing concepts or any form of art unless you can take feedback good and bad.

Not sure why a new users comment made everyone start making mean comments to llfhockey.

I think that your bulldog logo is a good start.. I would work on the snout a little. Try and make the ears the same size too. Incorporate some shading. As for the bengals, I like what you did but I would add a wordmark under the collar instead of the jumping tiger.

Also, I'm not sure what llfhockey could take out of c&c that consists of:

"Don't flatter yourself buckaroo. "

"Not taking away from this thread, but you clearly don't know :censored:"

"He probably didn't even look at them, he was just trying to get one of his two posts needed to start a thread."

"please dont get carried away from a new user with 2 posts...the browns logo needs a lot of work..tbh dk where to starrt"

That's not really constructive critism, that's just being a dick.

Not sure why a new users comment made everyone start making mean comments to llfhockey.

I think that your bulldog logo is a good start.. I would work on the snout a little. Try and make the ears the same size too. Incorporate some shading. As for the bengals, I like what you did but I would add a wordmark under the collar instead of the jumping tiger.

"He probably didn't even look at them, he was just trying to get one of his two posts needed to start a thread."

"please dont get carried away from a new user with 2 posts...the browns logo needs a lot of work..tbh dk where to starrt"

I would ususally back that up and agree with the criticism. However, he has also had very good criticism on this thread that touches up on these I agree with.

No i'm not mad at anyone other than one fellow, but there's so much other crap on this thread that its time to move on.

But there was also a lot of great c&c. Sure, I did make one off-topic response, but I also tried to to help IlfHockey as much as possible.

No i'm not mad at anyone other than one fellow, but there's so much other crap on this thread that its time to move on.

Who would this "one fellow" be? :D