Would You Rather: Sports Uniforms Edition

Soarindude

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creamsicles.

My team.

Your favourite team is getting new uniforms.

Would you rather have complete control over what they're going to look like

Or a 1% cut of the revenue from any jerseys sold the year they're released, but they look like total garbage.

Complete control for sure!

This makes me wonder... maybe these new uniforms are all part of a long-term to bring the Bucco Bruce look back by introducing uniforms so ugly they make the creamsicles look like timeless classics by comparison.

Hahaha, you might be right.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Here's a classic question for these boards...

Would rather have your team's uniforms discribed by most people as somewhat classic but also boring, or interestingly cutting edge but ugly?

Eh, I'd probably go with interestingly cutting edge but ugly. Being a fan of a team that has plenty of history behind their uniforms (Cowboys, Packers, etc) are amazing, but basically losing any possibility of a new logo, uniform, etc for something flashier is very boring in my eyes. Sure, the Packers have a great historical logo. But I kinda prefer being a team that experiments a little.

Would rather have your team's uniforms discribed by most people as somewhat classic but also boring, or interestingly cutting edge but ugly?

My team, the Detroit Tigers, already have somewhat classic uniforms that are described as boring by some people*.

*: these people have never heard of a thing called tradition.

Creamsicle. While both are ugly, the creamsicles don't make me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail.

Still not quite as ugly as sleeved NBA jerseys, though.

Would you rather have a beautiful uniform that was cheap quality, or a terrible uniform that was the best quality?

Wonderbread- Best looking sleeved. I think that sleeved unifmrs aren't that bad.

oldschoolvikings- Classic and boring. I'd rather have a uniform that looks good rather than have something that looks like garbage.

Soarindude- CREAMSIES!

eliasrappaport- The rest of the league looking good. If my team looks bad, at least I have something good to look at when my team plays :lol:

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Would you rather have you basketball team wear the best looking sleeved jersey, or worst looking normal jersey

Worst looking normal jersey. There is no such thing as a good looking sleeve jersey,.

Would you rather have your team draft your favorite college player, or trade their worst player away?

Sleeves. As a skinny white high school boy, I think wearing a basketball jersey without an undershirt looks odd anyway. Sleeves are fine by me.

As a skinny white boy myself, I can sympathize with this. But I think that's one reason I don't care for the sleeves. Players with a smaller build (Steph Curry, Peyton Siva, etc) seem to make the sleeves look very tight fitting. If they were just a little baggier, I might not hate them as much.

And I'd go WVU. It sure ain't pretty, but that Bucs font is a huge eyesore.

I'd pick the Bucco Bruce uniforms in a second without thinking twice.

Classic and boring.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived