Jumping on the BucWagon (Another TB Concept)

BlackBolt3

Why does everyone hate the Bucs new unis, I know the "alarm clock" numbers aren't ideal but from a distance you're not going to see that anyways. and aside from those horrid helmets the Jags don't look that bad.

I agree on the Jags. The uniforms aren't horrible it's the helmet everybody hates. But to some people, if the helmet is bad that automatically makes the uniform bad.

Well, since everyone else is doing it...

TBBucsRVPre.jpg

I combined the old and new flag logo, and made the uniforms less, as one would say, "suckish". The numbers are taken from the wordmark.

I would happily take this over what they just put out. Still modern, but also still cohesive. Much better color distribution as well. (And as a matter of fact, a while back I was cooking up a Buccaneers concept that in its initial stages looked a lot like this.) Don't really care for the numbers, though, but I do see where you got them from--and at least they unlike the now-current numbers do match the new script mark.

(As an aside, that's an interesting little logo in your avatar, BlackBolt...what is that/where does it come from?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well, since everyone else is doing it...TBBucsRVPre.jpg

I combined the old and new flag logo, and made the uniforms less, as one would say, "suckish". The numbers are taken from the wordmark.

I would happily take this over what they just put out. Still modern, but also still cohesive. Much better color distribution as well. (And as a matter of fact, a while back I was cooking up a Buccaneers concept that in its initial stages looked a lot like this.) Don't really care for the numbers, though, but I do see where you got them from--and at least they unlike the now-current numbers do match the new script mark.

(As an aside, that's an interesting little logo in your avatar, BlackBolt...what is that/where does it come from?)

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97433-personal-logo-revamp/#entry2183114

It's a personal logo, good sir. I actually have a thread over in General Design with it. Thanks, BTW.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived