New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The brown uni makes the orange one look incredible in contrast, at least via these potato photos. Orange numbers on white look like crap. That's a sure misstep.

I disagree. I honestly like what they did with every jersey.

I'm still gonna hold out to see them in action.

Also this thread hasn't even truly begun to descend into the circlejerk it's capable of. We're on the precipice.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I know everyone has their opinion on new jerseys. I just can't believe it took them years to come up with this look. Seems like it could have been done in a few months.

Have you ever been a part of the creative process? You can't always judge the amount of work that goes into a project simply by looking at the final result.

What's the excuse for rise shadow on the numbers, including TV numbers... but not on the CLEVELAND?

What's the reasoning for needing it on the CLEVELAND?

Consistency?

All of the numbers on all of the jerseys have a raised shadow. All of the wording (names and word mark) on all of the jerseys don't have a raised shadow. Consistency.

What's the excuse for rise shadow on the numbers, including TV numbers... but not on the CLEVELAND?

What's the reasoning for needing it on the CLEVELAND?

Consistency?

All of the numbers on all of the jerseys have a raised shadow. All of the wording (names and word mark) on all of the jerseys don't have a raised shadow. Consistency.

Sure. It's all relative.

I'm done. The piping was the last straw. I threw out most of my Browns memorabilia after my last move three weeks ago, and the last of it is going into the trash as we speak.

I have mild OCD and the Browns were one of my main fixations, so to whose of you who say "How they perform on the field is what matters"...

Yeah, no. What they wear is just as important.

I've seen some wild claims on these boards, but that may have been the wildest.

Misread this as "wild clams."

They look like a mid-major. The brown is too black. The orange numbers look bad. And seriously, dude, "fetch" is going to happen before "rise shadow" does. It's just a shadow with the hypothetical light coming from a different angle, gosh!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I know everyone has their opinion on new jerseys. I just can't believe it took them years to come up with this look. Seems like it could have been done in a few months.

Have you ever been a part of the creative process? You can't always judge the amount of work that goes into a project simply by looking at the final result.

It's an NFL rule. You have to let them know of a uniform change 2 years in advance.

I think the Browns are smart enough to have trolled everyone. These can't be the new jerseys. If they are, god help us all.

Let it go! It's over! The Browns aren't trolling... Nobody is dumb enough to do something like that to their fans

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I'm done. The piping was the last straw. I threw out most of my Browns memorabilia after my last move three weeks ago, and the last of it is going into the trash as we speak.

I have mild OCD and the Browns were one of my main fixations, so to whose of you who say "How they perform on the field is what matters"...

Yeah, no. What they wear is just as important.

Go back and look at the Manziel picture, you can't even see the orange piping/stitching. The only time you'll probably see them will be when they have closeups on the players.

I would see it whenever I would look in the mirror wearing a "game" jersey, which I do pretty much every day, at all times.

Archived