New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry we have not lived up to a Kentucky Football fans expectations at least we have been to some SEC championships in that time frame now if you said since 2008 I would agree with you. :rolleyes:

Wow your taking a jab at Kentucky football like we did not know we have not been the best in the conference. Next time, try to tell me something I did not know.

spacer.png

Ironic that a Cleveland Browns thread has become the victim of being jacked

Given the new owner hails from knoxville I see some good synergy in the merging of topics. Maybe the new uniforms will even be a Browns-Vols mashup. Would Brown's fans welcome checkerboard orange and white end zones? What about a giant block C on the side of the helmets? It just might work.

Given the new owner hails from knoxville I see some good synergy in the merging of topics. Maybe the new uniforms will even be a Browns-Vols mashup. Would Brown's fans welcome checkerboard orange and white end zones? What about a giant block C on the side of the helmets? It just might work.

They would be alright. Not an enthusiastic bunch but it'd be fine I think. Maybe even like the old Liberty Bowl endnotes with checkerboard borders.

They should change the primary logo to the dog while they're at it, even if the helmet stays plain.

381.gif

x5u0hhfpj54rvqfh743q.gif

A logo that represents a group of fat drunken fans who sit in one of the endzones at home games? Nope.

BB52Big.jpg

They would be alright. Not an enthusiastic bunch but it'd be fine I think. Maybe even like the old Liberty Bowl endnotes with checkerboard borders.

If this ever happened, I think half the world would explode. I, well, I just might actually like that idea.

Not being a fan or even ever been to Cleveland, I think the dog as the mascot is perfect. It's what I think of as their mascot anyway.

Why would it not be a great mascot? Seems like such a great tribute to their fans who have been there through countless horrible years. A wonderful organic, un-contrived icon. What am I missing?

Not being a fan or even ever been to Cleveland, I think the dog as the mascot is perfect. It's what I think of as their mascot anyway.

Why would it not be a great mascot? Seems like such a great tribute to their fans who have been there through countless horrible years. A wonderful organic, un-contrived icon. What am I missing?

That some Cleveland Browns fans don't want the "dog pound" to represent the entire team?

Or the fact that today's "Dawg Pound" in no way is even like the old Dawg Pound at Municipal Stadium. The real Dawg Pound died with the original team in 1995. This new one is a corporate / team created thing. Sure fans still embrace some aspects of it, but these days it is pretty tame.

Or the fact that today's "Dawg Pound" in no way is even like the old Dawg Pound at Municipal Stadium. The real Dawg Pound died with the original team in 1995. This new one is a corporate / team created thing. Sure fans still embrace some aspects of it, but these days it is pretty tame.

Yes, since you aren't allowed to stand, curse, or yell too loud in the "pound" any more...

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Yes, since you aren't allowed to stand, curse, or yell too loud in the "pound" any more...

Are you serious? God i hate going to NFL games because of the lame crowds but that is extreme.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Having the dog as the primary logo is no sillier than the actual name of the team. Isn't the dog already the in stadium mascot?

Having a primary based on the teams fan culture isn't the worst thing in the world considering fans are you know, why the league and teams exist.

Adopting a dog for a logo would be one of the worst ideas ever.

This...

381.gif

...already existed long before talks of Nike completely revamping the uniforms. So why not? It can't be any worse than an imp... or elf... or what ever the hell that thing was.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Adopting a dog for a logo would be one of the worst ideas ever.

This...

381.gif

...already existed long before talks of Nike completely revamping the uniforms. So why not? It can't be any worse than an imp... or elf... or what ever the hell that thing was.

It's a Brownie, an elf-like creature from English folklore.

As for the dog logo? It's definitely worse.

Archived