New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

Can I just drive the little car?

shrinerferrarismall.jpg

Those are Shriners, not Masons.

Neither of which have anything to do with the Majestic XII. The M-XII just steals whatever it likes from other groups. Like that car for instance. The M-XII will be all over that thing. Not so much with the hats. B)

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this one?

media_httporderofthef_duiqi-scaled5001.j

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Here my "How The Browns Should Look" Concepts

pwsHRhA.png

ikoJcD2.png

qVm4uLB.png

Now you need to make the stripes on the pants go all the way down the leg.
He did...if you're referring to the orange on brown set those are brown socks you're seeing. That set could use orange socks, though.

I'm sure a lot of us will probably want to post out quick fixes... here's mine....

White numbers on the brown jersey, stripes on the socks, and (obviously, most importantly) losing the pants lettering. Plus only 7 possible combos. Leave the mono looks for Bowling Green.

brwnew_zpszrwoa1po.png

I'd give these a 8/10 (I hope there is no contrasting stitching otherwise 5)

If you count the preseason, hall of fame game, and a Super Bowl run (which ain't happening for the Browns, but for the sake of conversation let's say rehab turns Manziel around and the Browns win the AFC) then the most games an NFL team could possibly play in a season is 25. For the Browns they usually only take the field for 20. I see no reason why any team would ever need 9 combinations to fill that space.

If you get bored with the Colts only wearing two jerseys and one set of pants then go see a doctor because you have ADD.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm sure a lot of us will probably want to post out quick fixes... here's mine....

White numbers on the brown jersey, stripes on the socks, and (obviously, most importantly) losing the pants lettering. Plus only 7 possible combos. Leave the mono looks for Bowling Green.

brwnew_zpszrwoa1po.png

As a Browns fan, my only regret here is that we couldn't have gotten you on the payroll at Nike before the actual designs were finalized. These are perfect.

brwnew_zpszrwoa1po.png

This. This is it right here, this is all they had to do.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

pwsHRhA.png

He did...if you're referring to the orange on brown set those are brown socks you're seeing. That set could use orange socks, though.

I'm referring to removing the Browns on the side and making the short stripe go all the way down the leg. I didn't say anything about socks.

brwnew_zpszrwoa1po.png

Those pants & socks are perfect!

spacer.png

Can I just drive the little car?

shrinerferrarismall.jpg

Those are Shriners, not Masons.

Neither of which have anything to do with the Majestic XII. The M-XII just steals whatever it likes from other groups. Like that car for instance. The M-XII will be all over that thing. Not so much with the hats. B)

Fez = cool.

11-Doctor-Fez.jpg

brwnew_zpszrwoa1po.png

Yep. This is how they should have been done!

pwsHRhA.png

I'm referring to removing the Browns on the side and making the short stripe go all the way down the leg. I didn't say anything about socks.

Well he clearly showed that in the orange on brown combo. That's why I was asking.

I really see nothing wrong with the new uniforms. I love the new orange, I love the orange jersey and pants. I love that they wanted to be different by making the word mark bigger. I even love the BROWNS on the pants. And I love the all brown and all orange sets (yes, I said that). I really want Nike to do something with the Titans, Jets, and Panthers too.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

So much hate. They're still 10x better than Jacksonville's God awful helmet.

But, saying they're better than something that's horrible isn't the same as saying these are any good.

In the opinion of many, the wordmark on the chest makes these look un-professional, as that is what many high schools and colleges (i.e., amateur) have on their uniforms.

It's where I sit.

Archived