New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks satin not chrome, either way, it's not better than their current helmets

I agree other than that beautiful brown facemask.

I think the brown facemask really looks good. I'd really like to see it with their current helmet.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Matte orange helmet with the stripes and brown facemask actually look really good to me.

Would love to see a matte finish on the shell, but the stripes be gloss. I think the contrast would pop. It would be unique in the NFL, but still traditional in nature.

As for link posted above... I hope they don't just arbitrarily change the order of the stripe on the helmet to white brown white. Its senseless and won't look as sharp.

I don't know. I have a bad feeling these new uniforms will look better than their current ones. Simply because the Browns (in my view) are one of the teams in the NFL that shouldn't make major uniform changes at all. I compare the Browns with the Chiefs or the Colts, the Boston Celtics or the Baltimore Orioles. There are teams in sports that should stick to their color scheme and overall design. And if they want changes, it should be subtle changes. However, maybe Nike will surprise most (or all?) of us and deliver a redesign that will blow us away. But for some reason I just doubt that.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Matte orange helmet with the stripes and brown facemask actually look really good to me.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that Nike was redesigning the Browns: a matte helmet! Just hope they will not use something eerie like a brown-orange gradient like they did to the Jacksonville Jags. That's actually the worst NFL helmet design I've ever seen.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived