New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Browns fan, I would be happy with a a stylized "C". No dog, no Paul Brown.

It may be boring but it's better than a helmet for a logo.

Somthing to identify with.

I refuse to believe that they cannot come up with something more creative than a helmet or a stylized 'C' for a logo. I know most will say you don't design something for a seven-year old, but this franchise is in danger of losing its young fan base. The obvious cure for that is to start winning football games, but at least give us something amazing to rally behind with this rebrand effort.

I wonder why they just don't unveil the uniforms as well? If the helmet is done, everything else should be as well. Especially since they've been working on it for 2 years.

It wouldn't suprise me if they did it along with their first draft pick.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you think s logo of a old man in a hat is going to bring in the younger generation. The dog logo probably would but that is the image the want for the fans, not the team.

I will take anything over a helmet, is basically what I was saying.

I refuse to believe that they cannot come up with something more creative than a helmet or a stylized 'C' for a logo. I know most will say you don't design something for a seven-year old, but this franchise is in danger of losing its young fan base. The obvious cure for that is to start winning football games, but at least give us something amazing to rally behind with this rebrand effort.

I wonder why they just don't unveil the uniforms as well? If the helmet is done, everything else should be as well. Especially since they've been working on it for 2 years.

They've said all along that they are going to reveal the new uniforms ahead of this year's draft. It gives the team more media opportunities. I don't think its a coincidence that they are unveiling the logo on the same day of first full-squad work-outs for the Indians. We should be talking baseball today, but instead we are talking Browns...

Do you think s logo of a old man in a hat is going to bring in the younger generation. The dog logo probably would but that is the image the want for the fans, not the team.

I will take anything over a helmet, is basically what I was saying.

I agree that this generation most likely would not be able to relate to an old man in a hat. I think it would depend on how the design is done.

We are less than 2 hours away, and we haven't so much as seen a teaser leaked on the internet, from Nike or from the Browns. I don't know if this is good or bad. I feel like every rebrand/overhaul has had SOMETHING teased or SOMETHING leaked.

Just when I think "Nothing has leaked because its going to be so damn epic, that is under the highest security." But then I think, "Uhg... they KNOW how bad this is going to be, so they are just trying to wait as long as possible."

We are less than 2 hours away, and we haven't so much as seen a teaser leaked on the internet, from Nike or from the Browns. I don't know if this is good or bad. I feel like every rebrand/overhaul has had SOMETHING teased or SOMETHING leaked.

Just when I think "Nothing has leaked because its going to be so damn epic, that is under the highest security." But then I think, "Uhg... they KNOW how bad this is going to be, so they are just trying to wait as long as possible."

Nike would have teaser something if we were getting the uniforms today but we are only seeing the new logo.

Jaguars

If they thought it was bad, they wouldn't release it.

Not saying it's not going to be bad, but they obviously would not release a logo they thought was bad.

Nike would have teaser something if we were getting the uniforms today but we are only seeing the new logo.

If they thought it was bad, they wouldn't release it.

Not saying it's not going to be bad, but they obviously would not release a logo they thought was bad.

Or maybe (I hope not), nothing has been leaked because it's one of those changes where non-logogeeks can't tell the difference (like the Seahawks logo or Cardinals logo). God, there's no way we're getting an orange helmet with the stripe order inverted from the current helmet, right?

Or maybe (I hope not), nothing has been leaked because it's one of those changes where non-logogeeks can't tell the difference (like the Seahawks logo or Cardinals logo). God, there's no way we're getting an orange helmet with the stripe order inverted from the current helmet, right?

I mean... how much more Cleveland could it get if that was the new logo? It would be a complete letdown. It would be all kinds of hype... all kinds of hope... all kinds of faith... for a big, fat, steaming, pile of crap.

Archived