The Creamers & The Concepts Hall of Fame

drdougfresh

I'm sure they're busy going through 12 months of concepts and determining what fits where. I believe patience is key in this matter.

I agree, but BMA said "a week" 12 days ago. (it's fine, BMA, we understand) TVIXX, and myself, frankly want to know if there is any update. He is not being impatient, just wanting a check-in.

I would do a X award for best concepts in each sport. Not as glamours but something nice to have as a award

...after seeing you gripe in the Logolympics thread for an "I VOTED" medal that's IN YOUR SIGNATURE RIGHT NOW, I think you just want to see more badges in people's signatures.

Thing is: logos are still logos, regardless of sport. Having a best concept per sport would be a bear, seeing how many different concepts get posted for different sports daily - not to mention the concepts for fictional sports like Yakball and the Reflex League (nothing against it!). Football, Basketball, Baseball, Racing, Quidditch, Pro sports, College Sports, Minor League Sports...it would be like a participation award if you expand it for each sport category, and you run the risk of "offending" someone for not including their obscure sport as it's own category.

• Like 4

I'm sure they're busy going through 12 months of concepts and determining what fits where. I believe patience is key in this matter.

I agree, but BMA said "a week" 12 days ago. (it's fine, BMA, we understand) TVIXX, and myself, frankly want to know if there is any update. He is not being impatient, just wanting a check-in.

I would do a X award for best concepts in each sport. Not as glamours but something nice to have as a award

...after seeing you gripe in the Logolympics thread for an "I VOTED" medal that's IN YOUR SIGNATURE RIGHT NOW, I think you just want to see more badges in people's signatures.

Thing is: logos are still logos, regardless of sport. Having a best concept per sport would be a bear, seeing how many different concepts get posted for different sports daily - not to mention the concepts for fictional sports like Yakball and the Reflex League (nothing against it!). Football, Basketball, Baseball, Racing, Quidditch, Pro sports, College Sports, Minor League Sports...it would be like a participation award if you expand it for each sport category, and you run the risk of "offending" someone for not including their obscure sport as it's own category.

BUT EVERYONE'S A WINNER HOW ELSE WILL WE ALL BE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES

• Like 5

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

BUT EVERYONE'S A WINNER HOW ELSE WILL WE ALL BE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES

I already know I'm a special snowflake. The award is in here *pats my chest, softly, motioning to my heart*

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Since this thread is pinned I don't feel bad posting in it since the last post has been years....

...is it time to put together another repository for the best threads? I would love to look through some of the best fictional universe type threads (PERRIN's NAFA and kb105's AUIA are two of my favourites), but just a general listing of the strongest work would be great to put together.

• Like 1
  • Love 6