Adidas's "Made in March" System

I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND THEM, but would baylors olive green jersey, could that be some sort of Millitary green since they have a flag patch on the front? It seems no other jerseys of that selection has that flag patch, and maybe I am just missing it. Would that be a reasonable explanation for the weird green?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than messing up the color palettes of some of these schools, the jerseys themselves are fine. Non-offensive.

But what kills me is that they're all the exact same template, which is becoming very typical of adidas. (Just look at Michigan's regular uniforms and say TAMU's.)

These templates have absolutely nothing to do with the school that wears them and when they're worn by so many others, they can't even be considered unique. These are absolutely nothing more than marketing materials for adidas.

These days, uniforms will always be partly marketing material for the manufacturer. That's fine. But when it becomes the primary and overwhelming purpose, we've got an issue.

Indiana should never wear those uniforms. I just don't like it at all.

Didn't Indiana refuse to wear last year's special tournament jerseys because they were too wild?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Indiana should never wear those uniforms. I just don't like it at all.

Didn't Indiana refuse to wear last year's special tournament jerseys because they were too wild?

They wore them this year, and let me tell you, cream jerseys look great with white undershirts. :) One and done.

Baylor should just stick to the regular gold or green uni sets. IMO those two sets are the least crappy of the bunch. Overall I think they've had one of the worst looks in the NCAA the last few years.

Baylor should just stick to the regular gold or green uni sets. IMO those two sets are the least crappy of the bunch. Overall I think they've had one of the worst looks in the NCAA the last few years.

Baylor is the Oregon of Adidas. By adding random colors that aren't school colors. But at least Nike gives Oregon good colors while Adidas gives Baylor crap in a bag.

Update: Baylor will not wear the Sic 'Em Bears uniforms due to MCAA rules stating that only university name or team name can appear on the jersey.

Wow! I didn't read about it 12 post ago.
He's new here you don't have to be a dick. P.S. It's obvious to see how you got to 500 posts so quick with worthless attacks like that.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay RaysĀ 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• 2 weeks later...

My dad who 58 just called me, He was watching the UCLA-Florida Sweet Sixteen game. Asked what the hell happened to "Bruin Blue." I explained to him Adidas made them special uniforms for the tournament and made them Navy, and that they've done the same in football. He said "too bad, what great colors UCLA used to wear. Why'd Adidas want to change something so perfect?"

I thought of this place right away. He's so right, and It's a shame they aren't in that beauty blue

I was a little surprised how good UCLA's jerseys looked. Take away the sleeves ad you've got something solid.

Their normal look is great though, and one of the more classic looks in college basketball. Similar to Indiana using the cream colored jerseys in the Big Ten tournament. Not a terrible look, but every time you mess with something with so much history behind it, you're gonna get some backlash.

How can the schools allow adidas to alter colors that have been used for 50+ years ? And MichiganĀ“s neon yellow uniform suck major league penis.

Louisville is red, was there not once where adidas had them wear neon red ?

Archived