Madden - the San Antonio Rattlers

LeeTraylor

I like that one, too, coach. Where's it from? I went back and forth on the colors, for sure. It makes sense to have sand and nature colors, for sure, but I wanted something really aggressive, at the same time. Still tinkering with the logo, too.

Add subtle scales and your logo is perfect. Not too many, and not too prominent, but the snake logo looks a bit too flat now. Add those subtle scales and it's perfect. Great work!

Home uniform photoshopped:

iwTLoGU.png

Where can I find this concept? Is it available in PSD?

Personally, I like the 2nd Rattler logo more out of the two. I like what you're going for but I have to agree with coach4u on the team color thing. You don't want to be too redundant in color schemes and there is already more than one team in the NFL with Black and Red.

My one critique is the lack of white anywhere in the uniform. I know this is trendy, but it is a trend I find annoying. Call me an old man with old ideas but I prefer white socks with a color block to the colored socks. To me black socks are for accountants, not athletes. I also do not understand the idea of dark numbers on dark uniforms. I know it is not "kewl", but there is something aesthetically pleasing about the older or "classic" style of uniform. The newer designs, like this one, just seem to be trying too hard to be dark or ominous instead of clean and classic.

My one critique is the lack of white anywhere in the uniform. I know this is trendy, but it is a trend I find annoying. Call me an old man with old ideas but I prefer white socks with a color block to the colored socks. To me black socks are for accountants, not athletes. I also do not understand the idea of dark numbers on dark uniforms. I know it is not "kewl", but there is something aesthetically pleasing about the older or "classic" style of uniform. The newer designs, like this one, just seem to be trying too hard to be dark or ominous instead of clean and classic.

Do remember what the point of this thread is for though, a relocated team going to a new city in the ear 2014 or older. I may agree with you if this were to be a fantasy league and the teams were set in a different time period, but realistically, The NFL and Nike would go extremely modern.

Archived