New Philadelphia Eagles concept

oldschoolvikings

I've posted a few of my Eagle concepts before, always pushing to bring back the kelly green. But I've also always gotten rid of the charcoal gray as a given. But then a way to keep both the dark gray and the silver occurred to me... thanks to the recent Tampa By nightmare. And yes, this does involve dark gray pants with a kelly green jersey. Let me know what you think.

EAG1A_zps3c2e3a50.png

First time posting. Just wanted to say although I'm a firm believer in the old "if it's not broke don't try to fix it" cliche I think these are pretty appealing to the eye. Would like to see maybe a pair of green pants for the road unis because I'm personally not a fan of a helmet shirt and pants all being different colors but that's just my preference. Other then that fantastic concept keep up the good work.

I like these a lot. Kelly green is such an underutilized color.

Have you tried a grey facemask with these?

It's worth a thought. Which gray? The silver-gray or the charcoal-gray?

I went with black because I generally feel it looks better when the facemask color is darker than the helmet color.

LOVE the helmet. The only thing I do not like are the gray sleeves. If that's the look you are going for, I think it would look better with white sleeves on the green jersey and vice versa.

Better than what they wear now though, mainly due to removing that boring, blah shade of green they use now.

87Redskins.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived