aph7824

3D Template - no PS required + Anaheim Ducks concept + Showing off sharks.

Hi Community.

See below my Anaheim Ducks Concept and the new sharks jersey in 3D!

I've been a part of this community for years and enjoyed it helping me become a better designer. Well, a better hobby designer. I noticed as time went on - access to good / quick prototyping was hard to get and people were resorting to paint. Secondly, people were failing to take their beautiful concepts offline - they were so flat, hosted on photobucket, uploaded and forgot about.

So i'm working on a 3D template that you modify in the browser. No software needed. Just a modern internet browser and you can really bring your concept to life.

Here is what the modification screen looks like:

The menu on the left is easy to use quick tools, while you can manage your layers on the right. Save your file / change dimensions up top or add images from premade library.

ScreenShot2014-03-09at64825PM_zps794eed4

Then with a couple added files from the library you can click save and quickly view it in 3D - in the same browser window you created it in:

First: anaheim logo :)

a-alternate_zpsaee375da.png

ScreenShot2014-03-09at64130PM_zps549eb21ScreenShot2014-03-09at64159PM_zps19de383

ScreenShot2014-03-09at64233PM_zps790fe50

ScreenShot2014-03-09at64226PM_zps80bc115

Just started on basketball forgive me for the blurry picture:

ScreenShot2014-03-09at64019PM_zpse74422f

-------

you can even use mouse clicks and right clicks to move the character around and with the click of a button save it to a png file.

Why I posted this:

I need help beta testing the web template so we can all post better concepts :)

If there is any one that will help to build online 3d concepts so I can test the software please, let me know.

Wow. This is great. If I can, I'd definitely like to help.

ahh very novel idea here. i'd help test it if need be.

Wow. This is great. If I can, I'd definitely like to help.

ahh very novel idea here. i'd help test it if need be.

Both of you:

What browser do you use?

What is your skill level with the pen tool (in like ps or illustrator), paint bucket tool, etc. Basically what is your skill level in PS and adobe illustrator?

And conrad, you are the one that does the fonts, right? Would you ever want to let me install the fonts on my webserver so users could use in their 3D designs?

I'm putting together a credits section for people who help out :

Testers

Library Items

Fonts

Jersey Designs (I want to show case ever team in 3d - I have the sharks in the nhl done and the phoenix suns done in the nba)

i'm a Chrome user.

i'm fairly competent with Ps and Ai (been using them both for about 9-10 years).

and yes, i am in charge of the fonts thread and would be more than happy to consent their use for this endeavor. maybe just link to my wordpress website in the credits section.

Conrad has been messaged and sent some information. I'm really excited for his willingness to participate as a designer - especially contributing fonts!

Anyone else?!

I mainly use Firefox, but also Chrome sometimes and Internet Explorer occasionally.

I do not have any experience with PS or AI, but I could probably learn without too much trouble. I have limited experience in GIMP.

I use Chrome and would love to test. I use neither Ai or PS but Correl PaintShop Pro. I have okay skills not great but not bad. I would be willing to help design the uniforms. I am wondering what a "web template" is. Is is some kind of app or what?

Thanks and I look forward to testing.

PS. I could probably do some of the uni designs.

I use Chrome and would love to test. I use neither Ai or PS but Correl PaintShop Pro. I have okay skills not great but not bad. I would be willing to help design the uniforms. I am wondering what a "web template" is. Is is some kind of app or what?

Thanks and I look forward to testing.

PS. I could probably do some of the uni designs.

I would definitely credit you in the about. I just want to bring better sports art here and to the entire web.

I'll shoot you a message!

I'd be willing to help out with some of the designs. I use Chrome. Also know my way around both AI and PS.