JPDesign

LA Kiss Uniform

You know what? It really does work.

It's perfect for the AFL.

The KISS field makes me think of blacklight putt putt.

I'm pumped. I can't wait to watch them play a home game on TV. The entire AFL should just go all out and try and be as gaudy and tacky as possible (more-so than they already have, I mean).

That Thunder logo is the most detailed logo I've ever seen.

935176_665817750131792_1182080226_n.jpg

this is from the thunder fb page, dont know how real this could be cause its basically the uni photoshopped on darron thomas

I liked that one above a lot more...

BipYPsEIEAAGng9.jpg

While we're at it:

Seattle Nirvana

Boston Cars

Detroit Silver Bullets

California Eagles

San Francisco Hot Tuna

Atlanta Goodie Mob

Minneapolis Purple Rain

etc…...

Wisconsin Killdozers... make it happen!

New Jersey Spingsteens/Sinatras

While we're at it:

Seattle Nirvana

Boston Cars

Detroit Silver Bullets

California Eagles

San Francisco Hot Tuna

Atlanta Goodie Mob

Minneapolis Purple Rain

etc…...

Why not just Boston Boston?

And the Chicago Chicago, which would allow the Rush to become the Toronto Rush. Then there are the Georgia Sattelites and Black Oak Arkansas. (Stop me before I get to the Memphis Elvii.)

Anyway, it should have been the New York Kiss, as Kiss are a New York band: Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are New Yorkers (as are Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Eric Carr, and Bruce Kulick, with Vinnie Vincent from nearby Connecticut). They could have a rivalry with the New York Dolls.

this is from the thunder fb page, dont know how real this could be cause its basically the uni photoshopped on darron thomas

BipYPsEIEAAGng9.jpg

They could be using both. Every team has at least three jerseys.

Watched parts of the New Orleans Voodoo vs Tampa Bay Storm game. Watched on my phone but it looks like New Orleans had a purple to black fade on the helmets and the sleeves were the primary logo on sleeves that fadedlike Arizona Wildcats new jerseys.

Watched parts of the New Orleans Voodoo vs Tampa Bay Storm game. Watched on my phone but it looks like New Orleans had a purple to black fade on the helmets and the sleeves were the primary logo on sleeves that fadedlike Arizona Wildcats new jerseys.

I don't think the helmet fades, but the shoulders kinda look like they do (from the VooDoo facebook page) :

1972406_643089569071883_431994143_n.jpg

We might as well just turn this thread into the Arena Football Uniform Discussion thread

Them Portland uniforms are bad, but work for the ArenaFL. I hope that helmet isn't real because that would be just as bad as LA's helmet

And their season starts today on the road at San Antonio. Here's the road uniforms, which aren't half bad:

1900032_225459477661873_1269477598_n.jpg

If anyone is actually interested in watching the game, here's the link to ESPN3's feed from the San Antonio jumbotron and the most annoying in-arena production/announcer I've heard in my entire life.

They have both helmets. Also, they have contrasting nameplates. If the guy was a late add they have huge letters. One guys nameplate is already falling off.And he isn't even playing.

And their season starts today on the road at San Antonio. Here's the road uniforms, which aren't half bad:

1900032_225459477661873_1269477598_n.jpg

If anyone is actually interested in watching the game, here's the link to ESPN3's feed from the San Antonio jumbotron and the most annoying in-arena production/announcer I've heard in my entire life.

The lady at the Scorpions games is worse.

BipYPsEIEAAGng9.jpg

They could be using both. Every team has at least three jerseys.

Going to the Thunder's first game on Monday, and believe you me I will not wear green on St. Pattys day. I also have season tickets I hope they make it to the playoffs! GO THUNDER!

I made it about a quarter and a half. That was brutal. I also caught a little of the pre-game, including the disconnect of the cheerleaders dancing to Kiss' "Rock and Roll All Night". I'm hearing the song, thinking the game is in LA, and wondering why the cheerleaders were in blue.

While we're at it:

Seattle Nirvana

Boston Cars

Detroit Silver Bullets

California Eagles

San Francisco Hot Tuna

Atlanta Goodie Mob

Minneapolis Purple Rain

etc…...

Why not just Boston Boston?

And the Chicago Chicago, which would allow the Rush to become the Toronto Rush. Then there are the Georgia Sattelites and Black Oak Arkansas. (Stop me before I get to the Memphis Elvii.)

Anyway, it should have been the New York Kiss, as Kiss are a New York band: Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are New Yorkers (as are Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Eric Carr, and Bruce Kulick, with Vinnie Vincent from nearby Connecticut). They could have a rivalry with the New York Dolls.

I'm split between the Oklahoma City Chainsaw Kittens and the Oklahoma City Flaming Lips. Technically, the Chainsaw Kittens should be awarded to Norman.

Fort Worth Toadies (who featured a Fort Worth Fire jersey in their "Possum Kingdom" video)

Memphis, if you can pardon the redundancy, should be called the MG's

Tulsa Gap (Band)

Houston Drells

It was like that all night. Lots of 80's music and every 3rd song was a Kiss song.

I made it about a quarter and a half. That was brutal. I also caught a little of the pre-game, including the disconnect of the cheerleaders dancing to Kiss' "Rock and Roll All Night". I'm hearing the song, thinking the game is in LA, and wondering why the cheerleaders were in blue.