JPDesign

LA Kiss Uniform

SAM_1969_zps63b43dff.jpg
SAM_1967_zps434753f5.jpg

Here's a pic of the mismatched nameplates. It reminds me of Ohio State football when they were with Champion and the first few years with Nike. The flames on the back are exactly the same as the front. I think they would be better off with the flames only on the front.

The last-minute NOB looks better than the tiny NOB.

The jersey/helmets are awesome.

That's strange coming from you. Considering you hate everything modern.

LA Kiss' Arena Field:

LAKISSFIELD-500x375.jpg

It's kind of a grey tint in HD. The helmets actually weren't too bad in my opinion. The jerseys were alright but I think plain pants would've been better. The flame stripes were overkill.

Portland's road uniforms looked horrendous.

Portland's road uniforms looked horrendous.

One of the worst match-ups in AFL history... and that's saying a lot.

The field loomed tan to me. The helmets would look so much better with a solid facemask. I'm really glad they didn't try to use the flames on the shields. It doesn't seem feasible anyways.

If the pants were a solid black, with a hip logo, these jerseys would be better. Not good, but better

i really didnt enjoy where they had the strobelights flashing around during play on the field. i know theyre trying to cater to their fans, but that is too much of a gimmick

Apparently they have go go dancers dancing in cages during the game. A little out there. And as a player that would get real annoying, let alone how much it'd annoy me sitting in the stands.

Apparently they have go go dancers dancing in cages during the game. A little out there. And as a player that would get real annoying, let alone how much it'd annoy me sitting in the stands.

I thought the concept art showed some kind of crazy purple-black-gray gradient field that I thought would have been really distracting. The plain gray field seems downright sedate compared to everything else about the team.

i dont mind the gray field. it looks kind of like its covered with snow

Looks like ash to me.