NASCAR Concepts

buckeye

After seeing Raysox thread, I thought I might jump in on the NASCAR field a bit. I mentioned I race on iRacing, but I've been using the sims since the original NASCAR Racing back in the day. I'm working on becoming a graphic designer and I love to show off some of the work i've done in sim. Here's a link to my actual site I have setup at the moment, it's a work in progress.

http://elwooddesigns5.com

http://facebook.com/elwooddesigns

12679475375_69e070287c_b.jpg

12670245015_e9ebea27e6_b.jpg

12074397565_b43d28e634_b.jpg12576145825_7b62bec99a_b.jpg12416275163_51b235bcbd_b.jpg

12291428796_1ab84ed221_b.jpg

Those are great... I was thinking about designing cars and now I'm going to look into getting a game to do it with. Maybe we can make NASCAR be more popular on these forums. It is defiantly good for designing because you can almost do anything.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Any plans of trying to make some changes to current cars? Just curious. It's not often we get any NASCAR stuff in Concepts, but when we do, I usually like it. There was that one guy who was making NHL NASCAR cars, but he never finished. Shame, b/c it was a good series.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The top 2 car number fonts are a little to ARCAy for me, but I like the look of the schemes themselves

None of the cars shown have custom fonts, iRacing has fonts they have in place for the game. You can set custom ones for test sessions, I just chose to use what the driver was going to use.

Archived