Cincinnati Reds Concept, Updated with Red on Red

adam__cain

I am not crazy abou the Reds current font, that and the weird drop shadow. Here is my take on the team:

Standard home, away and Sunday alternate, the final one is an alternate based on the 1936 unis. The team was named Cincinnati Redlegs, so why not use it? Any C&C if you have it.

CincinnatiRedsUpdate_zps25dc4cba.jpg

Did you mean to leave the white stripe on the grey alt sleeves? Love the first three.

I did, it's similar to the sansablet uniform from 70s- early 90s. So i guess technically all four have a red and white stripe on the cuff.

Few things,

1. Put a front number on the roads.

2. That "Reds" script is not well created. It's a script, yet none of the letters actually connect to each other. Looks completely incomplete. Should've been one of the first things noticed.

3. Grown men playing Major League Baseball would not look very good wearing what amounts to a little league uniform, being the white over red, made worse by red socks. The leotard look is bad enough in football. Don't bring it into baseball.

The Reds should never not have the Creds logo on their chest on the home jerseys

Also, the block font is the right direction, but the one you've chose is too short and stumpy.

I much prefer the elegance of these numbers

$T2eC16Z,!%29IFIeUOm%29KzBSdrcJQ%28yw~~6

PvO6ZWJ.png

You have to match up the red jersey and red pants for us too.

RedonRed_zps0dc591f0.jpg

Few things,

2. That "Reds" script is not well created. It's a script, yet none of the letters actually connect to each other. Looks completely incomplete. Should've been one of the first things noticed.

3. Grown men playing Major League Baseball would not look very good wearing what amounts to a little league uniform, being the white over red, made worse by red socks. The leotard look is bad enough in football. Don't bring it into baseball.

I agreed about the script so i took the current script and used it. I still like the road without a front number, changed the sock color to white with red pants.

CincinnatiRedsUpdate_zpsd8169caa.jpg

You have to match up the red jersey and red pants for us too.

RedonRed_zps0dc591f0.jpg

Few things,

I agreed about the script so i took the current script and used it. I still like the road without a front number, changed the sock color to white with red pants.

CincinnatiRedsUpdate_zpsd8169caa.jpg

The all red is too much, but I actually don't mind the red pants/socks. This is a nice clean set. Good work.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I am not crazy abou the Reds current font, that and the weird drop shadow. Here is my take on the team:

Standard home, away and Sunday alternate, the final one is an alternate based on the 1936 unis. The team was named Cincinnati Redlegs, so why not use it? Any C&C if you have it.

CincinnatiRedsUpdate_zps25dc4cba.jpg

I really love this, besides a few things.

The piping looks way too thick in my opinion, and the placement of the letters and numbers feels off. (Also, I really wish you would've kept the "Creds" but that's just me)

(Also also, did you mean to keep the drop shadow on the Mr. Red logo?)

The red pants would work, I think, if every player was fit and wore them with stirrups, just like in this template. I kind of shudder at the thought of Jonathan Broxton coming out in these though.

Good work overall though.

... And the front, with a simple arched block wordmark, looks incomplete without a front number, especially when all the other jerseys have one. And cream socks with a white jersey?

I disagree. A front number has no place on a jersey with an arched word mark.

Archived