GotPixels - Cleveland Browns 2015 - Project Wrap - *Throwback with a twist*

GotPixels

GotPixels Cleveland Browns 2015 Project  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

155314_624153634423_5783236_n.jpg

Proof: I have had a soft spot for the browns.

- I love this thread. This thread is why this community exists and prospers. Because of designers like you and the C&C (valuable C&C) provided by the community.

With respects to your concept. I LOVE your work. And I cannot say that strong enough. EXCELLENT work. (way better than my dog that I posted) Each iteration shows massive improvements. Now for the team - I definitely think that this is a "Dog Pound" logo and it definitely should be the official dog pound logo but not the teams primary. I'm guilty of making dog logos for the team as well, but I don't think they can be a primary. (and I hope nike doesn't change anything) I've only seen ONE browns concept I like "for an official" and thats the Fraser Davidsons (http://dribbble.com/shots/202916-Cleveland-Browns-Logo-Concept-3?list=tags&tag=cleveland)

I'm probably the only one that LOVES the last one with the helmet (I hope not) It's honestly my favorite thing about growing up as a browns fan in the dog pound is the community - older and younger and that definitely plays into that dog pound feel and connects with younger fans while being mean enough to be a dog pound logo. I think that you should put the regular stripes on the helmet...

The tag with the = B = is the better tag. Stick to that one.

Is there any reason you used 2 oranges? Other than experimenting? I'd love to see the final product in just : the main orange, brown and white.

@aph7824- Thanks and I'm glad that the project took you down memory lane. The use of double orange is just a hunch on my part with Haslam being a Tennessee Alum.I have read rumors of the orange possibly changing in connection with him purchasing the team. Nothing substantial to support that rumor. Not to worry, the Vols orange is only meant to be an accent.

I will begin the whole presentation with uniforms etc, soon..

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

The logo has come a long way since the beginning of the project, and now it's a keeper. I'm still not sure about the helmet secondary, though. The single white stripe just doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of the logo, and I think it should be a thin brown, white, thin brown stripe. Just try it out, see how it looks.

spacer.png

155314_624153634423_5783236_n.jpg

Off topic but isn't it the worst how kids apparel gets ruined by sticking the "Cleveland Browns" wordmark on there, as if people wouldn't know what team it was otherwise? The real spiderman doesn't wear a smock with his picture on the front.

It looks like a bulldog. Do you know what a bulldog looks like? 'Cause that's it. Watch what you say on here, and in general. Because you don't know me or anyone else here on a personal level. You don't know whether or not my brother has Asperger's. And the term ''no offense'' isn't a golden ticket to not offending anyone. I pinky-promise you it has absolutely no effect on whether or not it offends anyone reading what you say.

No offense, but the dog looks like it has aspergers. Something about it just looks off, idk. I love the colors though. Would love to see a uni mockup with dual orange.

That is an incredibly offensive remark. I have a cousin with Aspegers, and their is no "look" to him. I also am in a volunteer program, in which there are people on varying levels of the Autism spectrum, and again there is no "look" to them. Lastly, think before you speak, and realize that you could have been temp-banned for saying that.

That's what- She

Archived