NFL and CFL reach new agreement

shiznit1083

But.....It is not floated by the NFL, the Argos don't suck (How I wish they did), people are paid reasonable amounts of money, and the league is making a profit. Thus, your first post was BS.

And yes, I work for a living and have a REAL job, do you have reason to think I don't? I'm just mentioning that our tickets are cheaper, and we see some great football. I'm an avid NFL fan (Go Dolphins!), but I don't like the rules as much as the CFL....And isn't a "Second-Rate" form of football (College)nearly as popular as the NFL in the US?

So, congradulations on being a Jets season ticket holder (I hear it's got quite a waiting list) and have a nice day.

And I can afford my Jets seasons tickets. I work for a living and I have a real job.

Here is something for you..THE CFL IS SECOND RATE, AND THAT IS A FACT.

I'm not even gonna ask what you consider to be real jobs and facts, but you'd have to be blind to not see that the NFL has slowly, but surely, pricing itself out of the budget of the real fan.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Well, ticket prices obviously don't make up the enitre revenue stream. I think it would be terrible if ticket prices become too high. That might lead to non-sell-out crowds which in turn impose a blackout in that market. Thus the NFL might lose TV money. It's a stretch I know, but it should be considered.

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, no matter what ticket prices you put in, your looking at auto sellouts in....

-All the NFC East

-All the NFC North

-Tampa Bay

-All the NFC West

-New York Jets and New England

-Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore

-All the AFC West

-Houston and Tennessee

And most other teams sell out anyway.

Archived