Texas Longhorns - Imperial Edition

FNDBlake

The Texas Longhorn Away Uniforms are often referred to as their "Stormtrooper Aways". It was with that thought in mind that some Longhorn friends approached me and asked me to do my own version of the Texas/Star Wars Affiliation. Thus, I present to you my Vaders and Stormtroopers.

I like the set. But I'd never want Texas to go away from the Burnt Orange Primary at Home.

Just like Alabama, Penn State, USC, the Texas set is one that should never be touched. They're iconic, and the addition of black would be a travesty, IMO.

I'm inclined to agree that classic uniforms such as the schools mentioned, should remain base sets for each of those Universities. With that said, every one of those universities is going to have alternates within the next ten to fifteen years. It's far too much of a recruiting tool.

Longhorns look crappy in all black. The all whites are very good. The burnt orange w/ white pants is awesome and should not be changed!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived