Worse baseball uniforms: Turn Ahead the Clock or White Sox shorts?

Tigers6884

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I don't follow baseball very much, and I wasn't around to see the Sox in shorts anyways, so reading that Chicago wore shorts comes as a shock to me. I was aware of TATC, and someone said they were only done for money. That's exactly it, they didn't set out to make a nice jersey, whereas the Sox did, and failed(I've pulled up a picture of these uniforms. Man, these sucked). That's why TATC isn't as bad, in my opinion.

The rainbow Astros uniforms aren't bad, in my opinion. I know that's an unpopular opinion, obviously, but I do like them.

Another unpopular opinion is that I like the flannel jerseys.

Actually, I believe flannels are popular. It's just that nobody has enough money to buy one.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

TATC was intentionally bad.

Shorts were intended to be good, but ended up bad.

Shorts were worse.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Okay, I don't follow baseball very much, and I wasn't around to see the Sox in shorts anyways, so reading that Chicago wore shorts comes as a shock to me. I was aware of TATC, and someone said they were only done for money. That's exactly it, they didn't set out to make a nice jersey, whereas the Sox did, and failed(I've pulled up a picture of these uniforms. Man, these sucked). That's why TATC isn't as bad, in my opinion.

The rainbow Astros uniforms aren't bad, in my opinion. I know that's an unpopular opinion, obviously, but I do like them.

Yeah this is actually how i feel. The TATCs were designed to be "out there" they weren't trying to design a uniform for everyday use. Despite them looking like something out of Design Junkie's portfolio, they actually seemed to achieve what they were trying to achieve.

The shorts were just a bad idea that were supposed to be a legitmate idea. They failed at achieving what they were trying to achieve.

I'd rather be seen playing baseball in the TATCs than the shorts.

Yeah this is actually how i feel. The TATCs were designed to be "out there" they weren't trying to design a uniform for everyday use. Despite them looking like something out of Design Junkie's portfolio, they actually seemed to achieve what they were trying to achieve.

The shorts were just a bad idea that were supposed to be a legitmate idea. They failed at achieving what they were trying to achieve.

I'd rather be seen playing baseball in the TATCs than the shorts.

ya my high school coach would make us do sliding drills if someone showed up in shorts to practice just to show them how stupid they were. and we had a fine gravel infield so it hurt a lot and would get scraped up if you had shorts.

Kind of the opposite here, but it gave me an idea.

First day of high school football practise this year, one of my friends wore jeans in the middle of an August heat wave. The coaches didn't punish him, the heat was enough. He ended up quitting, but the guys who don't know him still recognize him as ''the pants kid''.

How bad would ankle-length pants look in the NFL?

First day of high school football practise this year, one of my friends wore jeans in the middle of an August heat wave. The coaches didn't punish him, the heat was enough. He ended up quitting, but the guys who don't know him still recognize him as ''the pants kid''.

look at the saints, ravens, and any other team that uses the "leotard look"

No, not just the leotard look, I'm thinking worse; actual pants, without socks. It's like full sleeved jerseys in football or basketball instead of wearing sleeves underneath the jersey. But I do get your point.

• 2 weeks later...

Brent%20Grimes%202011%20NFL%20Pro%20Bowl

Archived