Ladybugs soccer crest

Crash

I really like it, but i am lost with the part on the neck. The part between the head and the soccer ball..

I am not sure what you mean by "lost." I know the bit you're talking about, but I don't know what is throwing you off or how.

I really think Making the ladybug fill the crest is a good idea, but also make the ladybug spots a soccer ball pattern. I do really like the crest itself, and the font. Great work.

Are you suggesting that the ladybug be larger inside the crest? I tried that, and with this shield shape it just doesn't work. The interaction between the round edge of the bug and the sharper edges of the shield is full of conflict. I attempted to figure out a shield shape that worked, but it would have to be entirely round on the bottom edge, and I don't care for that shape. If you have suggestions, I'm open.

And thank you!

Excellent job on the Lady Bugs SC logo. I was wondering if this is for a youth team you are associated with? Excellent use of colors plus incorporating a ball with the bug itself.

It is for an intramural team at the university. :)

Excellent job on the Lady Bugs SC logo. I was wondering if this is for a youth team you are associated with? Excellent use of colors plus incorporating a ball with the bug itself.

It is for an intramural team at the university. :)

Indoor or outdoor football? You planning on sporting actual kits or just t shirts with the logo?

I

I really like it, but i am lost with the part on the neck. The part between the head and the soccer ball..

I am not sure what you mean by "lost." I know the bit you're talking about, but I don't know what is throwing you off or how.

I mean what is that part? is that the Ladybug's body?

If it is then ok, I was just confused on what it was

I mean what is that part? is that the Ladybug's body?

If it is then ok, I was just confused on what it was

Ah. I gotcha. It's part of how ladybugs are shaped:

BIEDRONA.JPG

For a really strange name for a team, it looks good.

I would maybe make the soccer ball look less like a clip art image that was turned into a lady but, and more the other way around. By this I mean where the black line that separates the wings, it should split the black hexagon pieces of the ball as well. Maybe remove the lines for the red/phantom hexagon to make it flow better. Just a few thoughts.

For a really strange name for a team, it looks good.

I would maybe make the soccer ball look less like a clip art image that was turned into a lady but, and more the other way around. By this I mean where the black line that separates the wings, it should split the black hexagon pieces of the ball as well. Maybe remove the lines for the red/phantom hexagon to make it flow better. Just a few thoughts.

They named the team after this:

Ladybugs_poster.jpg

I tried removing the lines dividing the red parts of the ball/shell, but it stopped reading as a soccer ball. Same story when I rotated the two halves with the separation.

Yeah. Because honestly, I didn't even notice the whole thing was the ladybug, I thought the top was.

I originally had legs in there to ensure that the ball read as the shell, but they just mucked up the clean look. :(

Archived