Nikefying the rest of the NFL... (Falcons added, need feedback on differences between two jerseys) 15/28

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get where you're coming from with the Yankee blue, but they look a little too much like the Patriots, besides, the Royal Blue looks a lot better anyway.

Also, I'd change up the font, the 5 is brutal and just looks unfinished.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

So, I'm back, and I'm stuck on the recoloring of the Jets, so I'm going to present the AFC West and will circle back to the AFC East at a later date. Also I promise a Giants update is coming!

I need some feedback on this design for the Broncos. Specifically, do you think it looks anything at all like the Bears? because that's what a few Broncos fans keep telling me. Personally, I just think they're married to our current cursed uniforms lol.

Have at it!

8CN1xsO.jpg

Not a big fan of the huge white helmet stripe or number font. But, realize what you're trying to do. Like the choice of blue, can't see how this looks like the Bears.

The helmet stripe is still under construction. It will eventually match the collarbone and pants stripes. I may end up playing with different number fonts too.

Guest darkpiranha

Actually, I think this Broncos design looks like it would be perfect for the Jets. The whole thing feels sort of space-agish and sleek and aeronautical.

Not a big fan of the huge white helmet stripe or number font. But, realize what you're trying to do. Like the choice of blue, can't see how this looks like the Bears.

The helmet stripe is still under construction. It will eventually match the collarbone and pants stripes. I may end up playing with different number fonts too.

I just noticed the secondary on the sleeve. Really like that and wish the Broncos would bring back a modernized "D" logo as a secondary. There is one floating around the board that is a fantastic update of the D logo. Horse in the same pose etc but in the style of the current logo.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I really like how you brought back the D logo. Still not a huge fan of the number don't, but I guess that comes with the whole "Nikefied" treatment. Honestly, I would lighten the blue just a bit to avoid the Bears look. That's just me. Maybe something similar to the old 70's or 80's blue (can't remember which one it was)

I just noticed the secondary on the sleeve. Really like that and wish the Broncos would bring back a modernized "D" logo as a secondary. There is one floating around the board that is a fantastic update of the D logo. Horse in the same pose etc but in the style of the current logo.

DEN_ALogoHigh.png

DEN_ALogoHigh.png

Not bad at all, but the one I used is one I updated from these boards (can't seem to find the original thread anymore so if some one recognizes it as their work, just let me know and I'll stop using it if you want me to or I can properly credit you)

wmYbqyc.jpg

DEN_ALogoHigh.png

Not bad at all, but the one I used is one I updated from these boards (can't seem to find the original thread anymore so if some one recognizes it as their work, just let me know and I'll stop using it if you want me to or I can properly credit you)

wmYbqyc.jpg

That's the one. Killer logo there. Wish Denver would do something like this as their secondary. Really nice blend of the two eras. Only thing is the blue needs to be lightened a bit.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Your Patriots teaser looks very sloppy. I don't like the recoloring (the way the real logo is colored is sensible; your blue-skinned Patriot is not.)

Additionally, the kerning in the wordmark is way off.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Yeah, not really feeling the recoloring of the logo. Is there a reason for it or is it just a recoloring for recoloring's sake?

If you wanted it to be different I think swapping the blue and silver might go together well.

Interested in seeing the jerseys designs.

Ok, I hear you all. I originally recolored it to reflect that red is now the primary and so the face would match the new Navy helmet. However, looking around the league, I see that very few logos reflect the primary color, so I'll stick with the current. I'll just add a keyline so the hat doesn't blend with the helmet.

1a8GP2R.jpg

eYDTX9k.jpg

lOu7xaL.jpg

Does anyone actually care for the slides that explain the design? If even one person likes them, I'll keep doing them, but if not, I'm just going to type it here.

Home: A return to the historic Patriots red is the first element of this uniform that will catch your eye. What might take you a little longer to spot is the sublimated stripes high on the shoulder as a throwback to the 90's era pats and their unique flag striping.

The helmet has changed to satin navy, with an elongated logo that crosses in the back.

The pants stripe is inspired by the tail of the Patriots famous "Flying Elvis" logo.

Away: White pants are available for use as well.

Archived