Fear your team will be "Nikeized" ?

seahawk9

Just glad I'm a Packers fan, and that the ownership structure makes it incredibly unlikely that the team would stray too far from what it wears now; and will probably never even be open to an alternate that's not based on a throwback.

I saw nothing at all wrong with this, as far as colors are concerned...

Barry-Sanders-Runs-Against-the-Washingto

They could've simply updated the logo in the way they did and called it a day.

As JRB implied, the black looks like it was "added on" rather than "integrated". As a result, it doesn't work at all for me. I think it's one of the worst cases of BFBS that we've seen.

I would say it was "added on" to the original set that used black, but the most recent update finally "integrated" it. Now the Lions uniforms are like the old Niners uniforms in that they found a tasteful way to use apply black to where it actually adds something to the look.

That said, I'm still not convinced that the Lions actually need black, and think the current uniforms without black would be perfect.

I saw nothing at all wrong with this, as far as colors are concerned...

Barry-Sanders-Runs-Against-the-Washingto

They could've simply updated the logo in the way they did and called it a day.

As JRB implied, the black looks like it was "added on" rather than "integrated". As a result, it doesn't work at all for me. I think it's one of the worst cases of BFBS that we've seen.

I would say it was "added on" to the original set that used black, but the most recent update finally "integrated" it. Now the Lions uniforms are like the old Niners uniforms in that they found a tasteful way to use apply black to where it actually adds something to the look.

That said, I'm still not convinced that the Lions actually need black, and think the current uniforms without black would be perfect.

they look a lot like the cowboys to me in that pick, the black differentiates them more.

Archived