2014 NRL Telstra Premiership

JackieMoon

Round 6 kicks off with Panthers v Rabbitohs on Friday morning at 2:40am PDT.

The NRL kicks off their anit-homophobia campaign with Rabbitohs Greg Inglis at the forefront. The only publicly gay aboriginal player in the NRL. Great to see!

Sorry mate but this is 100% wrong.

At no time has he ever admitted to being gay and has even been seen with women, i think you may want to read the link correctly.

Good win to the Bunnies.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NRL kicks off their anit-homophobia campaign with Rabbitohs Greg Inglis at the forefront. The only publicly gay aboriginal player in the NRL. Great to see!

At no time has he ever admitted to being gay and has even been seen with women, i think you may want to read the link correctly.

Good win to the Bunnies.

Sorry mate...I wrote Inglis' name instead of I was thinking Ian Roberts. Thanks for picking that error up. Didn't mean to cause any issues.

Good win to the Bunnies.

Sorry mate...I wrote Inglis' name instead of I was thinking Ian Roberts. Thanks for picking that error up. Didn't mean to cause any issues.

It's all good.

Ian Roberts was an awesome player, but never released news of his sexuality until after the first time he retired.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived