NFL Redesign - Falcons added, Panthers and Jags updated (10/32)

RO_

Hey everyone, new guy here. I've lurked around this forum for a bit and I finally decided to make some concepts. I'm keeping with NFL rules, each team can have one helmet, up to three jerseys, three pants, and three socks (sorry, no throwbacks). My goal is to change at least something about every team. Some are only going to get small tweaks, others will get pretty big changes, and a couple of teams are going to get new color schemes. I'm not going in any particular order, and I started with the Dolphins.

I should start off by saying that I do like their new uniforms. I like the new color palette, I like the all white look, I like that Nike already got their redesign out of the way so I don't have to worry about them changing to something like the Bucs for at least a few years. I like them, but they are a bit plain. My changes:

-Whenever navy and orange touch I made sure that the orange was always more pronounced.

-I gave them an asymmetrical pant stripe similar to what Jacksonville currently wears, I think it'd look pretty good in Miami's colors (minus the little triangles at the top and bottom).

-Add the same striping pattern to the sleeves.

-Striped socks to go with the aqua pants. Their current helmet stripe would look great on a sock, dunno why Nike didn't go with that..

-Orange alt. Thought about a navy alt, but since navy isn't as pronounced anymore it didn't make much sense. Plus there's already a lot of navy out there.

All white:

Miami_Light_zpsc338a4d0.jpg

Aqua over white:

Miami_Dark_zpse0982ac5.jpg

Aqua pants:

Miami_Alt01_zps467f0123.jpg

Mono aqua:

Miami_Alt02_zpsf3b599d1.jpg

Orange alt:

Miami_Alt03_zps3bac4777.jpg

There you go. This is my first stab at a concept, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the feedback. I meant to say something in my first post but it slipped my mind, but Chris is correct and it's not my template (also, most of the fonts are Conrad's). I found it in the Paint Users thread actually and modified it a bit in Photoshop. If I'm breaking any rules by using it please let me know. Again, thanks for the feedback, and I'll have the Vikings posted a little later today.

Alright, here are the Vikings. I think their new uniforms are pretty good so this is mostly me tweaking a few things. My changes:

-Grey facemask, because I know how popular those are around here (I have my reasons).

-Got rid of the serifs on the numbers and added gold outlines.

-Gold NOB on the purple jersey.

-Gave the pant striping the same treatment as the sleeves, with the stripe curling around the back.

-Added stripes to the socks and added a white option to be worn with the purple pants.

-Grey alt jersey and pants. A while back I was perusing the concepts here and I saw someone do an NFL/MLB crossover. His grey Vikings set looked awesome and I thought I'd try it out on their football unis.

Home:

MIN_Home_zps8df3f75f.jpg

Away:

MIN_Away_zps7ed24f7f.jpg

Purple pants:

MIN_Alt02_zps17a84a3d.jpg

Mono purple:

MIN_Alt01_zpsa3e7ab83.jpg

Home w/ grey pants:

MIN_Alt03_zps35f7c585.jpg

Away w/ grey pants:

MIN_Alt04_zps6394e2fe.jpg

Mono grey:

MIN_Alt05_zps4fce774d.jpg

Enjoy.

I don't understand why you picked grey. I really like the concept, but the only thing about the Vikings that is grey is the facemask. Didn't yellow cross your mind? I'm not hating on you. I personally hate Seattle's grey jersey too. It's just like the stupid @$$ black alternate jerseys of the early 2000s. Cool concept tho.

Archived