NFL Redesign - Falcons added, Panthers and Jags updated (10/32)

RO_

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serifs are just extra lines added to the ends of letters and numbering. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Here are the Bucs, and boy what a mess their new unis are. What I did was take elements from their new uniform and merge them with elements from the previous set.

-Helmet remains the same. The oversized logo and chrome grill don't bother me much.

-Put the 'Bucs' wordmark on the center of the jersey and placed the ship logo on each sleeve.

-New font that resembles their new wordmark a little better.

-Got rid of the shoulder yoke, turned the little orange triangles into a tapered stripe that wraps around the shoulder.

-Pant stripe is keeps a similar shape to the new one, with a striping pattern reminiscent of the old set.

-Red socks to go with the pewter pants, pewter socks for the white. Although the red looks pretty good with both sets.

-No alts. Tried an orange jersey, didn't like it. Tried red pants and oh man did they look bad.

Home:

TB_Home_zpseff08817.jpg

Away:

TB_Away_zps249c8238.jpg

White pant options:

TB_Alt01_zps2599a097.jpg

TB_Alt02_zps4fff4567.jpg

Serifs are just extra lines added to the ends of letters and numbering. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Here are the Bucs, and boy what a mess their new unis are. What I did was take elements from their new uniform and merge them with elements from the previous set.

-Helmet remains the same. The oversized logo and chrome grill don't bother me much.

-Put the 'Bucs' wordmark on the center of the jersey and placed the ship logo on each sleeve.

-New font that resembles their new wordmark a little better.

-Got rid of the shoulder yoke, turned the little orange triangles into a tapered stripe that wraps around the shoulder.

-Pant stripe is keeps a similar shape to the new one, with a striping pattern reminiscent of the old set.

-Red socks to go with the pewter pants, pewter socks for the white. Although the red looks pretty good with both sets.

-No alts. Tried an orange jersey, didn't like it. Tried red pants and oh man did they look bad.

Home:

TB_Home_zpseff08817.jpg

Away:

TB_Away_zps249c8238.jpg

White pant options:

TB_Alt01_zps2599a097.jpg

TB_Alt02_zps4fff4567.jpg

NICE update. changing the numbers really does make this set look pretty good!

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The yoke was definitely one of my top priorities to fix. I just don't think they look very good, and that is a ton of pewter on the jersey. Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it.

NEED MORE...

Haha, glad you're liking these. I have a handful of teams in the works and hope to have them finished soon. But for now, here are the Steelers.

I only made some minor changes: widened the helmet stripe to match the pant stripe, tweaked the sleeve stripes, changed to font to something a little blockier, and threw in some black pants because Nike.

Home:

PIT_Home_zps6a827e80.jpg

Away:

PIT_Away_zps48b00ca0.jpg

Black pant options:

PIT_Alt02_zpsf8c04941.jpg

PIT_Alt01_zps905c54c3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

These are fantastic, especially for first concepts. The designers at Nike should be kicking themselves right now.

Dolphins: This is exactly what Nike should have done with the Dolphins given the direction they were going with the redesign. The only thing I don't quite like is the somewhat goofy font. I also hope they wouldn't go all aqua.

Vikings: This once again perfects the look that Nike was close to. I actually was okay with the gray in you original set. Once again, I hope they don't go all purple.

Cowboys: I like it except for the helmet stripe. I think it looks strange how the white middle stripe starts partway up the helmet.

Buccaneers: I, for one, like the yokes on the new Bucs uniforms, but your rendition is good as well. I think you may have messed up on the shoulder stripes, though. Right now it looks like it tapers to a point in the middle of the jersey. I'm assuming it's supposed to taper continuously from one end to the other.

Steelers: This is a great update. The only suggestion I have is to slightly decrease the amount of space between the two numbers.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks for all the feedback, with these being my first concepts I wasn't sure how they'd be received. I'm glad people are enjoying these and that makes it even more fun to make them. Any feedback, positive or otherwise is greatly appreciated.

Now, onto the next team, the Jaguars. I'm just going to warn you right now, this one is pretty out there but i think it works:

-The gradient helmet stays. It's unique, it looks great on the field, I don't know why you guys don't like it.

-Changed the facemask from black to grey to honor the past.

-The black to gold gradient is carried over to the jerseys, pants, and socks, giving the team a more badass, unified look.

-No white jersey, as every team will be so jealous of these uniforms that they will deliberately wear white at home just to see these in person.

-Teal alt though.

Home:

Just kidding. Happy April Fool's day. I bet you scrolled down as soon as you saw gradient helmet. I took the same approach I did with the Bucs, combining their new look with an older one. Teal becomes the primary home again, and teal pants and socks are added as alts.

Home:

JAX_Home_zps992c384e.jpg

Away:

JAX_Away_zpsf6091286.jpg

Home alt:

JAX_Alt01_zpsa25ad674.jpg

Away alt:

JAX_Alt02_zps87f53ab9.jpg

Blackout:

JAX_Alt03_zps3579dc60.jpg

Teal pants:

JAX_Alt05_zps663e344d.jpg

As a Jaguar fan, I really like these. Very clean, and traditional to the program. It does look a bit bland and boring between the number and collar, so a wordmark would be a must. I like the shield being moved to the shoulders.

Thanks for keeping the jaguar print out of these!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I too waited for a picture to load. Cruel stuff.

My only complaint is the teal pants. The stripe, from left to right, should be black gold white, not the opposite like you have now. Then it's just like the black pants but replacing black with teal. Great work once again!

spacer.png

Archived