NFL Redesign - Falcons added, Panthers and Jags updated (10/32)

RO_

Haha, I hope you guys didn't wait too long for that concept to load.

I felt it would be a little redundant to have a wordmark on the chest and then an abbreviated one on the shoulders with the Jags shield, so that was my main reasoning for there not being one. Though I agree, it looks pretty blank without anything there. After reading through the comments I think I've come up with a solution. I started working on it and it's sort of giving me a fauxback vibe (have the Jaguars been around long enough to have a fauxback?) I might have it finished tonight, if not tomorrow for sure. Again, thanks for all the feedback!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here's a small update to Jacksonville's home, away, and blackout sets. Just wanted to see how you all felt about these before I changed the rest of the alts. I removed the shield logo and placed the full wordmark on the front of the jersey. On the sleeves, I added the striping pattern they used on their original set. I also fixed a small mistake on the blackout set, I'm surprised no one saw it (myself included!)

JAX_Home_2_zps0e017ded.jpg

JAX_Away_2_zps74535e8b.jpg

JAX_Alt03_2_zps93d26464.jpg

Phins: Yes. Just yes. Great work.

Bucs: Love everything about it. Thats how you update a look.

Vikings: Simplistic tweak and yet it works.

Steelers: Not sold on that font. Too thick for my liking.

Jags: Teal Facemask? Please? I bet it'd make this look even better.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Alright, here are a few different options to choose from, let me know what you guys think:

Option 1: No changes from my last post, this is the one I'm currently leaning towards.

JAX_Home_2_zps0e017ded.jpg

Option 2: Added the shield logo to the pants, dunno how I feel about it.

JAX_Home_03_zps50aa4cda.jpg

Option 3: Teal facemask. I wasn't sure that I'd like it but it's not too bad. Though I think I may still prefer the black facemask.

JAX_Home_02_zpse381909f.jpg

I think the shield may look better on the front of the thighs, opposite the Nike swoosh. The teal facemask doesn't add as much as I thought. It's so minuscule you can't even tell it's there.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Here's my finalized Jags set. I tried putting the shield on the front of the pants and it just didn't look right to me. In the end I decided to just leave it off.

Home:

JAX_Home_FINAL_zps484898ce.jpg

Away:

JAX_Away_FINAL_zps6d7508d8.jpg

Home alt:

JAX_Alt01_FINAL_zps221154a4.jpg

Away alt:

JAX_Alt02_FINAL_zps199a0c6a.jpg

Blackout:

JAX_Alt03_FINAL_zpsdf673214.jpg

Teal pants:

JAX_Alt05_FINAL_zpsf84bd1fe.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback, the next team will be up shortly.

The next team up is the Bears. I can't imagine them making drastic changes to their uniforms, so I made some small changes. New striping pattern that matches across the entire uniform, and added orange pants.

Home:

CHI_Home_zpsb1467ed2.jpg

Away:

CHI_Away_zps2802aa5b.jpg

Away alt:

CHI_Alt02_zpse80a40b9.jpg

Orange pant alts:

CHI_Alt01_zps90b372fb.jpg

CHI_Alt03_zpsb655da86.jpg

I have a small update to my Steelers' set, just a new font. Looks like the Bears slipped through the cracks, anymore feedback on them would be great and I'll have another team up asap!

PIT_Home_2_zps8e2e2a1e.jpg

PIT_Away_2_zps58f9c40d.jpg

PIT_Alt02_2_zpsf5f89928.jpg

PIT_Alt01_2_zps1380b491.jpg

This thread's not dead, took some time away from concepts to try and make my own template. Still not crazy with how it looks so I'm going to keep working on it, but since everyone is churning out Browns concepts I thought I'd give it a shot too. I used Ohio State and Oregon State's uniforms as inspiration, as well as that most likely false reddit rumor. Everyone seems to be adding silver/grey/chrome as the mysterious potential third color, so instead I tried cream as a trim color. Here we go:

Home:

96oCZ4P.jpg

Away:

8CtE4wu.jpg

Away alt:

NbiNtSI.jpg

Everyone's favorite combo:

kTc0Iyg.jpg

Orange pant alts:

LMkoP2Q.jpg

iFvarPr.jpg

These have all been fantastic. Your Cowboys concept is one of the best I've seen. It's radical but it isn't a clown suit. As a fan I'd buy one of those in heartbeat. I never thought I'd be happy to see more blues and silvers but it works.

You said you were having issues placing the Jags shield logo some where on the unis. Did you try on the hips at the upper end of the stripe? That might work.

I can't wait to see what else you do.

Love the Browns

These have all been fantastic. Your Cowboys concept is one of the best I've seen. It's radical but it isn't a clown suit. As a fan I'd buy one of those in heartbeat. I never thought I'd be happy to see more blues and silvers but it works.

You said you were having issues placing the Jags shield logo some where on the unis. Did you try on the hips at the upper end of the stripe? That might work.

I can't wait to see what else you do.

Thanks guys! The Cowboys were definitely a happy accident. For the Jags shield logo, I had it on the hip originally but I wasn't really feeling it. Here it is in case you want to see it (the link broke when I moved it to a different gallery):

JAX_Home_03_zps50aa4cda.jpg

And here are a couple more of the Browns with an orange alt jersey.

qE0kiW9.jpg

EJb7iRI.jpg

Thanks again!

Add a white outline on the Orange jersey numbers and I think you've got a winner.

YIuvxmr.jpg

Here it is with white outlines, I'm not sure which one I like better, so I'll let you guys decide.

Archived