2014 NCAA Tournament Wallpaper (Bracket Wallpaper Released!)

DaRadniz29

With the First Four/Round One complete, I can now present you with the 2014 NCAA Tournament Bracket Wallpaper. This year I had a bit more time to work on it, and was able to make it more High Quality (hopefully).

Here it is:

Updated: April 5,: Final Four.

iXlT43t.jpg

Other Sizes (Sweet Sixteen):

2880x1620 (Original Size)

1920x1080

1680x1050

1440x810

1280x720

Round 3 (Round of 32):

Full Size

Second Round (Round of 64):

Sizes:

2880x1620 (Original Size)

1920x1080

1440x810

1280x720

I've never seen Bruins A's color combo used so I would go with Bruins B because most people can identify it with ucla better. The GW is much for commonly used for George Washington so again use that even though the other logo may look nicer. And for michigan the second one is the best option.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I like it, but I would change two things. 1. I'd put the scores of the first four games in there somehow. 2. VCU has new logos and I would use one of their new ones instead of that old one.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I like it, but I would change two things. 1. I'd put the scores of the first four games in there somehow. 2. VCU has new logos and I would use one of their new ones instead of that old one.

Unfortunately, I didn't plan to do scores, just advancements by team. I thought about it, but decided against it, mainly to save space.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up on the VCU logo, I didn't even realized they had a new logo - I found it and will updated it at some point - probably at the end of the second round. :)

March 25: Updated Bracket to show Sweet Sixteen matchups. Got a bit busy and didn't feel like adding scores. I have another bracket I might release that have the scores there. However, I was able to get some different sizes again. If you need a different size for the Sweet Sixteen that isn't listed under the preview image in my original post, let me know before Thursday. I think I can make it pretty much any size smaller than the original 2880x1620. I can try and go bigger than 2880x1620, but not sure how it will look. Enjoy!! :)

Just an fyi: My apologies, I'm out of town until Saturday evening and brought different computer with me so I don't have the bracket file on this computer :(

Will work on the brackets when I get back home - will probably work on the Elite Eight and make it available, but it will likely be after two of the Four, Final Four teams have been determined.

Archived