Tennessee Football + Nike

Lights Out

Love the addition of the old road alternate. Those were some beautiful uniforms. The checkerboard in the tiny chest area is a little distracting. Not sure how that area will be used with this new template, since we've really only seen one uniform completely with it (not the promo pics).

I like though!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I miss the black number trim on the road uniforms. People can call it BFBS if they wish but I thought it helped people see the numbers better, especially if they're there live in the stadium and especially if it's a day game. The home uniforms are fine because those numbers are easier to see due to the fact that they're surrounded by orange. It doesn't work as well when it's vice-versa.

As this concept stands, I must say that I like these much better than the uniforms the Vols wore in 2013. However, I'd have to reserve full judgement of these because I don't know if people would be able to see the road numbers if the team were to wear them live on the field.

The black outlines on the road uniform numbers always felt out of place to me and completely unnecessary. The orange and white makes for a clean consistent look and I feel as if the black outline took away from that.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Regarding the black outlines, sometimes the shade of orange looks very yellow, and we've all known since pre-school that yellow doesn't show up well on white. I would like to see the black outlines. Keeps everything together and not bleeding into the other colors.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

No black please if anything use a double outline of Orange which is what we used to have long ago with white separating them.

I like this but I am sure Nike will not be so easy on us & the administration will probably let them go wild.

Is it me, or is the orange on the home jersey slightly darker than the orange used on the road and alternate? (Could just be my monitor).

Also, the checkerboard would look better as orange/white on the home and alt, instead of orange/dark orange (IMO). Just copy the road idea to those.

Overall very nice.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived