Darth Brooks

Photoshop Advice Megathread

1 hour ago, BroncoBuff said:

Of course, please don't take me too seriously.

Darth Brooks posted did post some very interesting, in-depth topics on the first couple pages ... but now it's been FOUR years since I first posted in here. I'm not ENTITLED to any one-on-one lessons, I know that. But there are some very talented people here ... hell, I'd be happy with a quick drive-by and a sentence or two from them.

It's not just this site, I posted some of these same images on another site's "Photoshop help" thread ... in 6 months all I got was ONE post, with just ONE word: "Rasterize." I looked up its meaning, it had something to do with bitmap images. But I'm still not sure what it meant. 

There's also a Discord channel that is nothing but lessons for understanding Photoshop. If you go there they even have a challenge of the day.

The best thing you can do with Photoshop is ditch it for Illustrator. For the type of stuff people make on these boards, Illustrator is by far the better program.