Impact Arena Football - Board Game - 24th July - Work Resuming

robo3687

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only problem I have with New Orleans is the hair on the head. But then again it's so good that I almost really don't care about the hair! All these look great! Excited to see what the Louisville helmet will look like.

well it's not just a skull, it's a zombie, zombies sometimes have hair...plus I needed to break up the big blob of green a bit.

as far as an update goes I'm currently working on rounding out the Northern League by getting the logo's done for these teams:

- Detroit Torque

- Columbus Flyers

- Iowa Dusters

- Boise Bluebirds

then I should be able to get onto the much neglected Southern League...lol

Excited for all of these.

I think you should look into changing the Atlanta name. Titans is kinda an overused name. Or maybe go with a completely different city, because Atlanta is kneon for having a pretty poor fan base. Maybe go with a "Green Bay" esque type city like Savannah or something.

Ah, ok, yeah, I can see the stretched out skin now. And is that supposed to be a collar around its neck? To me, the balding in that spot along with the collar almost made it seem like a cross between a friar and a priest, which seems a cool connotation for a New Orleans team, even if it's not what you were going for

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

the Night (zombie) is really good! Love the black dragons also!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived