If MLB Teams Were NFL Teams (New York Yankees) (11/30)

Djruggs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really boring series overall IMO. You're making gray sets for every team...bleh. And you just used the same pants template for several teams. All the cuffs and collars are the same thing, just different colors for different teams. Try and be unique man. You don't have to translate team's jersey to a football uniform. Make a concept that shows off your creative skills. If you wanna see what I mean, check out my NFL Hockey Crossover. Over half the teams I did have unique uniforms, and they aren't exact copies of what the team actually wears. http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95719-nfl-hockey-crossover-afc-west/page-14#entry2173007

I am not by any means trying to be a jerk, but I'm just giving you constructive criticism on how a crossover series should be done.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Really boring series overall IMO. You're making gray sets for every team...bleh. And you just used the same pants template for several teams. All the cuffs and collars are the same thing, just different colors for different teams. Try and be unique man. You don't have to translate team's jersey to a football uniform. Make a concept that shows off your creative skills. If you wanna see what I mean, check out my NFL Hockey Crossover. Over half the teams I did have unique uniforms, and they aren't exact copies of what the team actually wears.

I am not by any means trying to be a jerk, but I'm just giving you constructive criticism on how a crossover series should be done.

He's got a point. Just because Baseball has 90% horrible and boring looks, doesn't mean you have to

• 3 weeks later...

Archived