Worst Jerseys of All Time

alyssabelle

mls172316.jpeg

Except for DC. Their inaugural uniforms were great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Bills look isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but also nowhere near as terrible as advertised. The biggest problem was their insistence on wearing monochrome combos that the design clearly didn't intend for.

b5bEK6n.jpg

That's a pretty decent look, all things considered - but the navy pants make it a disaster.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

"Wild west" and soccer just don't mix.

caribous%20of%20colorado.jpg

HAHAAHAH best thing ever!! Rapids should make a throwback of this but with fake fringes designed on it.

"Wild west" and soccer just don't mix.

caribous%20of%20colorado.jpg

HAHAAHAH best thing ever!! Rapids should make a throwback of this but with fake fringes designed on it.

No, with real fringes but really light. That uni is awesome because of the fringes

npo_logo.png

New+England+Patriots+v+Buffalo+Bills+P-n

I honestly don't think these were that bad. If these had been used on a new team with no prior history, they'd be fine.

I'd also like to nominate the shorts Albany wore this season as 'Worst Shorts of All Time'.

The Pats jersey's are far worse.

I don't know if this counts as a jersey but this surely is the worst helmet

jacksonville_jaguars_uniform_2013_07.jpg

You are telling us that you don't know if a helmet counts as a jersey?

So, in other words, you are unable to distinguish the difference between a helmet and a jersey?

I know the difference maybe I said it wrong

Anyway here are some bad UNIFORMS

gkiju_eags_749489.jpg

npo_logo.png

So, in other words, you are unable to distinguish the difference between a helmet and a jersey?

Way to be a dick dude, he was just asking if helmets could also be put in the thread, he obviously knows the difference.

Way to be a dick dude, he was just asking if helmets could also be put in the thread, he obviously knows the difference.

Apparently some people cannot grasp the concept of sarcasm.

That Bills set is the worst of all time

lynchdet.jpg

• The yoke was too big and cluttered
  • The stripe down the jersey is unnecessary and it doesn't match with the stripe down the pants.
  • The use of a lighter blue for the numbers where everywhere else was a darker navy doesn't help
  • The helmet stripe featured four separate colors. Add to the red shell, that's five colors going on that helmet, which didn't even match well with the uniform as a whole

Go A's!

mls172316.jpeg

I'd agree about the Nike teams and New England. Columbus and DC United had solid looks the first few years.

That's true. But some of them were really bad. I also liked the Columbus and DC set. And I also kinda liked KC and the Galaxy. The colours of the Galaxy were pretty nice actually.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived