Worst Jerseys of All Time

alyssabelle

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a decent look if the team didn't have a history of not wearing black ever. But it did not belong whatsoever. They didn't even have a black batting helmet. They just wore their road ones, which made it look even worse

s-l225.jpg

Go A's!

^^^ Yeah, that looks like your basic high school uniform. Doesn't even look bad except the white on white numbers.

and black on black.

My biggest beef being that not only are the numbers primary color on primary color, the home Uniform is BFBS

Looks Navy blue in that picture.

It's Black, the Shoulders are Navy Blue though.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

^^^ Yeah, that looks like your basic high school uniform. Doesn't even look bad except the white on white numbers.

and black on black.

My biggest beef being that not only are the numbers primary color on primary color, the home Uniform is BFBS

Looks Navy blue in that picture.

It's Black, the Shoulders are Navy Blue though.

well its black on gray, not black on black, and you can't really include high school jerseys because there are so many :censored:ty high school uniforms it's kind of the norm, it's sort of the same reason no one went ape :censored: when the LA Kiss revealed their crazy flaming pile of crap uniforms. the fact of the matter those uniforms aren't even that bad by high school standards.

BYU uniforms in the late 90s...........I'm speechless!!

byu-bibs.jpg

32857.jpg

On the positive side, the bibs only lasted one season before the NCAA banned them. On the negative side, it was one of the seasons I was there in school.

This uniform has always baffled me. It was designed and approved by what I'd have to think is dozens of people and nobody said "they look like they're wearing baby bibs".

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived