Boston Bruins NFL, MLB, and NBA Uniforms

Sean F&F

I think that classic looking uniforms should translate well across all sports. I decided to test that theory first with the Bruins, who have a pretty classic look and also a color scheme that only a few teams across the four major sports share.

I did a basic home and a away. It's pretty much a direct translation from NHL jersey to NFL.

I kept the socks like they are for the Bruins, so I know some people, myself included, try to keep striping consistent, but I stayed true to the source for this.

I also thought white pants looks odd and I'm usually not the biggest fan of the monotone uni looks in the NFL, but I think the yellow socks combined with the yellow shoulder yoke make it work. The pants stripe is what the waist and sleeve stripes are. I also put that on the helmet.

bruins-nfl.png?w=675

bruins-nfl-away1.png?w=675

I used the Patriots font for the name and numbers since I didn't have one that was closer to the Bruins font.

I'm pleased with how it looks, and the fact that the Bruins don't have any hockey related items in their logos make it pretty easy to work. Due to this fact, I think I may update this thread later on with baseball and basketball uniforms for the B's.

Thanks for looking.

Pretty cool. Don't think I've ever seen a Bruins baseball concept. I'm interested to see what you'd do with it.

Here's my first stab at it.

I brought back the shoulder stripes like some of the teams from the 70's and 80's had. Socks stripes are once again a direct carry over from the Bruins' regular hockey socks.

I put a yellow brim just for contract. I may even try a white panel hat on one of these. Bruins shoulder patch moves to the sleeve.

bruins-baseball-home.jpg?w=724

I'd like to see the Blackhawks.One of the few things I know about hokey is they have the best logo and uni. Don't know how it would translate to FB and BB though.

You got me curious so I had to try it. Baseball first

blackhawksbaseball.png?w=614

Similar to the Bruins, I took the same socks from hockey and used them for baseball. Sleeve stripes along with the shoulder logo on the sleeve. I took the liberty to create a script wordmark for the jersey. I think it looks pretty nice.

Pretty cool. Don't think I've ever seen a Bruins baseball concept. I'm interested to see what you'd do with it.

Here's my first stab at it.

I brought back the shoulder stripes like some of the teams from the 70's and 80's had. Socks stripes are once again a direct carry over from the Bruins' regular hockey socks.

I put a yellow brim just for contract. I may even try a white panel hat on one of these. Bruins shoulder patch moves to the sleeve.

bruins-baseball-home.jpg?w=724

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't/doesn't Majestic actually sell something like this...?

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Here's the Bruins basketball uniform. Took the jersey yoke design from the hockey jersey and put it on the basketball one. It looks similar to the Wizards current unis.

I also took the sock stripe from the yellow socks and made it the waisteband and shorts stripes.

bruins-basketball.png

I made a few alternate hats for the Bruins with a white front panel. Both use the shoulder patch logo.

bruins-hat.png

bruins-hat-v2.png

that first one is beautiful, as for the baseball uniform i think it would look better if the racing stripes were thinned out a bit and if the sock colors were inverted.

Back with some more NBA jerseys for the B's today.

The black road jersey and an alternate, which could be used at home like the Lakers yellow uniforms.

bruins-basketball-away.png?w=809

I based this alternate uniform off of the Bruin's home uniform socks.

bruins-basketball-alt.png?w=809

Archived