Lockhart Knights FC New Soccer Team from Lockhart, Texas

thebutkiker

Well, i actually found a nice working template. UPDATE: Removed the "Lockhart Knights" from the back of the jersey, and replaced shirt sponsor. Black's is a local BBQ restaurant here in Lockhart. BTW if you're wondering why I'm using a BBQ restaurant, it's because Lockhart is the BBQ Capital of Texaslockhart_knights_kit_home_by_thebutkiker

spacer.png

I told you, Make your own. Take what you have now, make it 5x larger. Retrace it in the thinnest grey line possible. It's the simplest thing you will ever do and it will come in handy for the rest of your designing life.

i like the grey reminds me of a suit of armor. I do like the cross on the front of the jersey also. Number could be a lil smaller on the back maybe not as thick, If you go to Conrad's font post he has a page that will give you tons of font styles.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

i like the grey reminds me of a suit of armor. I do like the cross on the front of the jersey also. Number could be a lil smaller on the back maybe not as thick, If you go to Conrad's font post he has a page that will give you tons of font styles.

I've already downloaded a ton of fonts from Conrad. So should it be a bit thinner than what I have now?

spacer.png

Ok, if Lockhart is the barbecue capital of Texas, then make the logo and colors reflect that. Purple and gold don't make me think of barbecue, and neither does the logo. The old English font and that modern one do not make me think Texas barbecue at all. Try a western one. Also I think the logo is a little too detailed. Sports logos generally just give the idea without so much detail. Also I would put an outline. I hope gave good advice.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Ok, if Lockhart is the barbecue capital of Texas, then make the logo and colors reflect that. Purple and gold don't make me think of barbecue, and neither does the logo. The old English font and that modern one do not make me think Texas barbecue at all. Try a western one. Also I think the logo is a little too detailed. Sports logos generally just give the idea without so much detail. Also I would put an outline. I hope gave good advice.

The thing is, I don't like the idea of giving names to teams because of where they are from. Maybe some make sense, but does the "Lockhart Barbecuers" sounds like a team name. Not in my perspective. The only thing i want that is BBQ related is the sponsor. I don't the entire thing to be BBQ, I don't the uniforms and colors to be brisket colors or something like that. I want it to be unique, something different from usual. So that's why i thought of the Knights because it's different from Lockhart's culture. Hope i made my point. UPDATE to come out tomorrow.

spacer.png

Archived