Big Ten Hockey Nike Rebrand

@UniformDesigns

Pretty bland. Some paint bucket clicks, some lines for no reason running vertically down the arms and three minutes later, complete concept? Laziness runs amuck.

Take your time. Be more creative. Show the full back of the jersey with the number and name. Give them some TV sleeve numbers and potentially a shoulder logo. Also, stay away from just using the paint bucket tool on elements of the jersey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Pretty bland. Some paint bucket clicks, some lines for no reason running vertically down the arms and three minutes later, complete concept? Laziness runs amuck.

Take your time. Be more creative. Show the full back of the jersey with the number and name. Give them some TV sleeve numbers and potentially a shoulder logo. Also, stay away from just using the paint bucket tool on elements of the jersey.

I do agree with that I could have done a lot better of a job on this I'll update this soon. Thanks for the criticism!

To be honest, this isn't bad at all.

At first glance I was like "eh" but after looking at it for a while and imagining what it would look like on the ice, this isn't horrible. It's definitely got some potential.

First off, I like the arm design. But I think the colors need to be tweaked. Add some white to the dark jersey and make the middle stripe the same color as the majority of the rest of the jersey. And make the yoke the same color as the top stripe.

Get rid of those side panels. Side panels on hockey jerseys is a no-no in most cases.

Maybe use the full "Michigan" word mark on one of the jerseys?

As for the front numbers, in this case I think they look fine.

The pants need some work. Blank solid blue pants would probably look best in this situation.

In hockey, a white jersey is required to be paired with a white helmet. And make the dark jersey helmet blue.

In general this isn't the worst concept I've ever seen. Although your presentation needs some work. Definitely show the back of the jersey as well as the front. Maybe choose a different, smaller, helmet template. Also find a sock template.

Overall this needs some work but isn't completely horrible.

Michigan helmets should always be blue. Try to incorporate the wolverine brow of the football helmet on the front of the helmet or put a maize M on the sides. Numbers on the sleeves, M on the shoulders, full Michigan wordmark on the fron of the jersey.

Yeah, maybe add some actual striping. Haha, ok. It can be a good thing to use a modern jersey cut like this, just not with a classic team like Michigan. Maybe a team like Mich. State could work a design like this better.

Also use this version of the helmet template you are using (I made it). It should fit on the page a lot better.

Easton+Helmet.png

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Even though only 6 schools currently sponsor B1G Hockey, I'd be interested to see you do the entire conference if you're that ambitious.

I know that in Nebraska, at least, hockey is relatively popular because of the UN-Omaha Mavericks and minor league NHL affiliates. It's not a stretch to think the Huskers might offer hockey at some point in the future.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Even though only 6 schools currently sponsor B1G Hockey, I'd be interested to see you do the entire conference if you're that ambitious.

I know that in Nebraska, at least, hockey is relatively popular because of the UN-Omaha Mavericks and minor league NHL affiliates. It's not a stretch to think the Huskers might offer hockey at some point in the future.

I'm going to do that it will add more detail to the page

I tried to do the entire conference. And I know you tryed to do that with B1G football, at some point it gets kinda boring, since most of the teams are classic type looks, it becomes are to differentiate to styles of jerseys. It is deffinately a challenge and if you are up for it, try your hardest if not, don't worry, not that many people can do quality series like that.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived