Fast Food Football Franchise - 5/10 - Added Burger King

GatorHunter

ONe thing I really love about this series that has nothing to do with the football elements is the different type of presentation based on each company. I've never seen someone change the presentation around to match the company look. That's awesome.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ONe thing I really love about this series that has nothing to do with the football elements is the different type of presentation based on each company. I've never seen someone change the presentation around to match the company look. That's awesome.

thank you, that was the plan, i wanted to see what i could come up with, that fits the company. The home and away uniforms i try to keep them like something you might see on the field, but design it with the company in mind, the alternates will get more wild. I would have to say the DD was the most difficult so far, I like the colors, but don't really fit in a football uniform.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Dat sprinkle helmet doe. Amazing!

Yeah, the sprinkles are amazing.

I feel like there should be a chocolate, peanut-covered alternate. :)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Great work so far; I'd love to see what a "Lone Star" alternate for Dairy Queen would look like. For an organization whose tagline is "That's What I Like About Texas", I think it'd work great.

After The 10 are done, I might revist that.

Make the 0 consistant with the donut and DD will be golden

All the Text on the uniforms are consistent by using the Dunkin Donuts font.

Great work so far; I'd love to see what a "Lone Star" alternate for Dairy Queen would look like. For an organization whose tagline is "That's What I Like About Texas", I think it'd work great.

After The 10 are done, I might revist that.

Make the 0 consistant with the donut and DD will be golden

All the Text on the uniforms are consistent by using the Dunkin Donuts font.
by that I mean make the 0 more circular

I work at a Dominos, and our uniforms are completely light blue (the blue in the logo) and black. Red has been relegated to a 3rd color and you only ever see it in the logo now.

So for your uniforms, if get rid of almost all of the red and use for a trim color.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I work at a Dominos, and our uniforms are completely light blue (the blue in the logo) and black. Red has been relegated to a 3rd color and you only ever see it in the logo now.

So for your uniforms, if get rid of almost all of the red and use for a trim color.

?? The red is used as a trim color, other than the numbers, which I put in red, to balance out the uniforms, Red is just a trim color.

Archived