Fast Food Football Franchise - 5/10 - Added Burger King

GatorHunter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think papa johns needs more green in there somewhere, not sure where though unfortunately.

how about instead of the red uniforms it's green with white pants

The reason I went with a Red alternate is because John Schnatter, the Founder of Papa Johns, is always wearing red, I search a photo of him, and other than a couple photos, its always red..

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

That DQ one...really did nice a job throughout. The only thing that bothers me that I feel needs to be updated is the collars on the jerseys. I think the under half collar looks very awkward on the jerseys.

One thing that I think is making the home jersey feel a little empty is that there isn't as much white. I feel with DQ DAIRY, I think there should be a tad more white. Maybe after the shoulder striping the rest of the sleeve is white?

Really, without those this is still a very solid set. I like it. Even though I don't really know much about the throwback. I'd probably have to do more DQ research, which doesn't sound bad right now.

That DQ one...really did nice a job throughout. The only thing that bothers me that I feel needs to be updated is the collars on the jerseys. I think the under half collar looks very awkward on the jerseys.

One thing that I think is making the home jersey feel a little empty is that there isn't as much white. I feel with DQ DAIRY, I think there should be a tad more white. Maybe after the shoulder striping the rest of the sleeve is white?

Really, without those this is still a very solid set. I like it. Even though I don't really know much about the throwback. I'd probably have to do more DQ research, which doesn't sound bad right now.

I was thinking the same thing, but did not want all the uni's to look the same, I thought about making the sleeves to to home jersey to white, ill change it and post it to see what yall think.

With the throwback, i used the primary logo that dairy queen used from 1940 to 1960 and made it look like an older uniform. They did have a ice cream cone on the signs from back then, but most football uniforms did not have logos in 1941, some of the older stores still use this sign. They did not go to the red and white logo till 1961

I like this one as much as the Pappa John's one, but it suffers the same issue. The Helmet color and the Logo are the same color. I think you should try White with a red facemask.

Otherwise it's a great set.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Go crazy and make the DQ facemask half blue half orange/yellow

Wait till you see Dunkin' Donuts

I like this one as much as the Pappa John's one, but it suffers the same issue. The Helmet color and the Logo are the same color. I think you should try White with a red facemask.

Otherwise it's a great set.

I tried a white helmet, did not look as good.

DQ has some unique colours to it and you used them well, I too think the helmet should be white. You could keep the away helmet red if you invert the red on the logo.

Archived