NHL as Football

Lights Out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Leafs fan (no jokes please ;) ), so forgive me if I'm being picky, but this is a miss for me. I do like the helmet, that's pretty creative if you ask me. But I would stick with the block font, I don't think we've ever used that font for numbers. I'd like to see the stripes change to Northwestern striping, as is on the alternate. One more thing, is that we don't use the TML logo anymore, it's been replaced for the much better detailed maple leaf. Good idea, but not as much for the Leafs.

These are some pretty solid concepts. I really love the Sharks alt and the helmets, but I'm not sure about the Kings yet. As mentioned before, could it work well with black and silver, or did you try it, then trash it because it looked wrong? Other than that, I don't really have any problems with the rest of the work. Great job.

spacer.png

But I would stick with the block font, I don't think we've ever used that font for numbers.

They did back in the late '90s, early 2000's:

WwOZoU4.jpg

These are some pretty solid concepts. I really love the Sharks alt and the helmets, but I'm not sure about the Kings yet. As mentioned before, could it work well with black and silver, or did you try it, then trash it because it looked wrong? Other than that, I don't really have any problems with the rest of the work. Great job.

I always had it as purple and gold, because I think it's the color scheme that the Kings should be wearing. I've never liked the silver/black/white scheme.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived